Women that do for sex

I looking for providers that have a job and don't need money and do it for the sex.
you are not going to find sluts on a whore board Sir

and many time you would be safer with a whore
I looking for providers that have a job and don't need money and do it for the sex. Originally Posted by Ripmany
They all do it for the sex. Haven’t you learned that?
I looking for providers that have a job and don't need money and do it for the sex. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Thought you were quitting the hobby.
I give away free pussy all the time OP. Now, Alyssa XOXO does not...

Happy Hobbying!
I give away free pussy all the time OP. Now, Alyssa XOXO does not...

Happy Hobbying! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Hey!?
Hey!? Originally Posted by winn dixie
I do... When I make my volunteer rounds at the Animal Shelters and Rescue Groups I'm a Dog Lover BUT, Pussy Catz need luv'n too and their adoption fees are usually waived

I hope you find some RW Poonany to fall into OP!
Are you saying they dont do it out of 'love' ?
Youll find sluts at adult video theaters,where husbands like to watch thier wife fucked thru a hole in the wall.i went to one in Huntsville,Al last week and fucked two women while the husband watches.they dont charge or ask for money.
That’s like a bartender once told me the beers free, u just have to pay for the glass!!
Youll find sluts at adult video theaters,where husbands like to watch thier wife fucked thru a hole in the wall.i went to one in Huntsville,Al last week and fucked two women while the husband watches.they dont charge or ask for money. Originally Posted by fritobandido

If it was through a hole in the wall, how can you be sure it was a girl?
If it was through a hole in the wall, how can you be sure it was a girl? Originally Posted by FLWriter
Yep,you do have to be careful on whos on the other side,most these places have a gay side and straight side areas.also the holes between the video booths are big enough to see whos on the other side.usually friday nights and saturday nights are when couples come in,if they want to be left alone they will go to the video booths without the holes in the wall,if they come to have fun with others they go to the booths with the holes,and guys line up and wait thier turn.the first couple i met this night the lady was only giving blowjobs.the second couple the lady was fucking and bj.the guy was just there making sure nothing gets out of hand.