Skip The Games and a VPN

Can someone recomend a VPN that will allow access to skipthegames. The VPN I’m using gives a DDOS error when i try to access the site.

Thanks in advance.
I don't need one just use my phone, skip the games is bugging an get hack a ddos attacks a lot. Nother can do if charge a few dollars to post it her rid of spam adds.
Can you even spell V-P-N??
Can you even spell V-P-N?? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
What is a VPN?
A VPN, or Virtual Private Network, is a private network that encrypts and transmits data while it travels from one place to another on the internet. Using a VPN to connect to the internet allows you to surf websites privately and securely as well as gain access to restricted websites and overcome censorship blocks. VPNs aren't just for desktops or laptops -- you can set up a VPN on your iPhone, iPad or Android phone, too.
Ok, I’m not really following you.

Anyway, anybody else know of a VPN that will work with skipthegames?
I use TunnelBear, it works all the time. I cannot be sure for the future.
I use TunnelBear, it works all the time. I cannot be sure for the future. Originally Posted by VictorJP
I tried TunnelBear and tried to connect from multiple different locations. I still get the DDOS error on STG.
I use NordVPN an I can open skipthegames
I use NordVPN an I can open skipthegames Originally Posted by Eric586
I just bought NordVPN and guess what - it doesn’t work for me. I don’t know if I need to change a setting?
I access it through my iPad. I tried multiple different countries with Nord but nothing worked.
I also tried two different browsers (Chrome and Brave).

Anyone else able to help?
I don't use any vpn just phone Skipthegames works good me I masterbate trice today.