Does internet fame draw you towards a provider or turn and run?

I've always been curious if internet fame makes a person want to meet up, or stay far away... Any thoughts?
I usually run. I look at the hobby as a quite hobby. Just me, myself and I know about this hobby.

If a provider has a loud presence, other than an ad, I pass. The bigger the presence the more attention she attracts when things go bad.
I avoid most are costly as well fixley you low profile provider to stay under rader.
It depends on what kind of fame on the internet she is famous for as far as my pursuit of her goes.

It takes more than a rumor or two to persuade me one way or another. I have to have multiple different people saying the same thing, but because it is the internet, it still does not mean it is legit, I have to see, feel and experience her myself before I give an opinion.
I've always been curious if internet fame makes a person want to meet up, or stay far away... Any thoughts? Originally Posted by London_pleasures

To me I deem it to be vanity, which is a major turnoff. Not to say I haven't banged a few well renowned providers. But in those cases my primary motivation was either their looks or skill, not their notoriety
I do have this fantasy of scheduling with a provider through an agency say, then show up at the in-call. When the door opens it turns ou to be a bait-n-switch . . the provider doesn't look like the girl in the picture at all.. But she does look a LOT like some clarity we all know from TV, movies or the news. Like ogling to a SC and getting taken care of by Drew Barrymore (that would have been a log time ago now).

We have a full-service, full menu session anyway, going a bit over time. She says she isn't who I think she is ("I get that a lot . . ."), but in my heart I know she IS.

In my mind, it could be Celine Dion, Miley Cyrus (she says she will do about anything) maybe Lady Gaga, or any of the Jenifer's; Lopez, Garner, Aniston . . .It could be one of the olympic gymnasts . . . . .I really don't know any of the really new hotties out there now.

It is an entertaining thought for these lock-down lonely provider free times.
To me I deem it to be vanity, which is a major turnoff. Not to say I haven't banged a few well renowned providers. But in those cases my primary motivation was either their looks or skill, not their notoriety Originally Posted by Pangolier
What if the got their notoriety because of their looks & skills? Guess the OP need to define internet fame.
Thanks for sharing this!!
I usually run. I look at the hobby as a quite hobby. Just me, myself and I know about this hobby.

If a provider has a loud presence, other than an ad, I pass. The bigger the presence the more attention she attracts when things go bad. Originally Posted by Fizley
Many of the long term women have gotten hard, loudmouth, crude, stupid, gross and just plain difficult to be around; unless the hobby is not their main income that they give to a pimp. Study hard, that means pass on most of them because the experience will not be fun. However, there are quite a few, the very few, that are here for their own fun and satisfaction. When you find one, just be thankful and love her the way she tells you. She may not post an ad often, but there are those who just want to pick up some extra money along with the fun. The best ladies don't seem to even need the money.

For all the others: they are not worth the time and disappointment. It takes a lot of time weeding the hobby flower bed to finely find a rose. It can be worth the trouble and time.