Encounter: Quick visit with Bambina/Cielo Lluvia...

Date: 06/23/20
Name: Bambina/Cielo Lluvia
User ID:: n/a
Phone: 972-946-9243
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/cielo-ll...-207719#erotic
City: Arlington
State: Texas
Address: 360/Six Flags area
Activities: cbj/k9
Hair Length and Color: mid length tan braids

SEE ROS
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: about 5'3 on the thicker side of slim, b cup..decent bubble booty
Recommendation: Yes
Lol, her ad says she’s a “germophobe”. That tells me all I need to know.
Lol, her ad says she’s a “germophobe”. That tells me all I need to know. Originally Posted by TinMan
Her snap and her ad’s are TOTALLY different... she ain’t a germaphobe the way she put her mouth on that dildo that was sitting out the whole damn time... lol it’s bullshit
Lol, in the words of Conor Mcgregor... “What thee fook” , she was on my list for a while as I to had followed her on snap. I actually paid for her premium snap to see how serious the activities could get before I pulled the trigger. I cash apped her the amount she was asking and after me sending several screenshots showing that I sent the money she added me to her private snap. She literally sucked on a dildo on the snap and fingered herself for like ten seconds and then nothing else got posted the next day I noticed I couldn’t see the snap any more. I kept hitting her up trying to figure wtf did I pay for... she responded a few days later and said I had only paid for a weeks access ... which was ridiculous for two reasons... 1. Being that I only seen one picture and one few second video the entire time after paying and 2. That the damn ad she posted that I screenshot Sent to her for verification and had paid for said in big letters 30 days of access.... after a little back and forth negative banter with her and some ridiculous banter I just charged it to the game and deleted her... if she was on bullshit over some small shit like that wasn’t no way I was gonna pull the trigger and pay for a hhr or hr session and waste my gas for this “different” Ass Halfway Spanish speaking identity lost girl... she got a sexy body in all her ads and pics tho lmao
Gross!