Tangos gone. Bonita's as well?

Haven't been out in that area for some time but had occasion to go south out that way today and I think Tango's is gone. At least from where I last remember it. And when I say gone, I don't mean closed, I mean gone as in the building is gone and possibly the parking lot as well. Just looks like a field there with a real estate sign by the road.

And I didn't see any signs for Bonita's as well. It might just be closed but I think that building may be gone as well.

Years and Years ago (like the 90s and early 2000s) they weren't the best places but weren't as bad as the more recent reputations. I haven't been to them in well over a decade so I can't speak directly to experiences there, just what I've read here.

But in the end, I think both of these places are gone. "Dust in the wind".
I think it seems more likely that you just went to the wrong place. Try going to Bonita's or Tango's with the intention of actually getting there and you should have different results. GPS is not just for providers.
Its behind that field and real estate sign. Its now hidden by all the trees. Its still in the same spot.
They are both still there.
Put the beer goggles on too soon ?
Not a encounter moved to correct forum
Its there I have 2 sugar babies that work there
Put the beer goggles on too soon ? Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
This is a first.
It used to be the opposite. Trying to find your way home from Tangos or Bonitas. Lol.
Geez guys, cut me some slack. I said I hadn't been out that way in a while. I thought it was visible from the road. Maybe my memory isn't as good as it once was. lol.

Anyway, there did used to be signs for both of those places at the traffic light. Bonitas to the left, Tangos to the right (when you are going south).

Oh well, guess it is good to hear they are still in business though most of the recent encounter posts aren't very flattering as far as making a visit there.
native,
You did get everyone to also admit they've been there and are sharing "field of dreams" jokes in the above posts.
I'm probably gonna be working at paradise starting tonight
I'm probably gonna be working at paradise starting tonight Originally Posted by Nikkilove91

In Lawrence?
Yes
I'll be dancing there permanently starting tonight.
Nice