WTF

Not gonna get into calling out a provider, but reached out a few days ago. Heard back today with the yes we can do this eve, sorry just saw it! Texted back and forth to reacquainted, then NOTHING about an hour and a half prior to the agreed time. Don't think I did anything on the last to upset. Maybe I'm bigger than they want to see. Either way, just let me know and I won't bother in the future, just hate that it all seems like a go, then at the last minute crickets!

Rant done! Hope all works out for everyone else.
Not gonna get into calling out a provider, but reached out a few days ago. Heard back today with the yes we can do this eve, sorry just saw it! Texted back and forth to reacquainted, then NOTHING about an hour and a half prior to the agreed time. Don't think I did anything on the last to upset. Maybe I'm bigger than they want to see. Either way, just let me know and I won't bother in the future, just hate that it all seems like a go, then at the last minute crickets!

Rant done! Hope all works out for everyone else. Originally Posted by outlawsprint
Sorry this happened to you!!! I would love to meet up and I know there’s alot of other reputable providers in kc too!!
Thanks babe. I have always been limited on when I can "play" so time like this really sucks. Will keep you in mind when my next opportunity arises.
been happening a lot lately to me. Not sure if something new is going on, like KC guys booking longer appointments or something. Just been a lot of flakiness of late. I know that comes with the hobby, but just seems like more than normal lately.
I do mess up sometimes but I will always try to make it up to a guy...sorrywe couldnt connect this trip but hope to in near future!!
I find this same problem in civie life as well. I think the lockdown caused some people forget how to play well with others.
It has happened twice this week with more than enough prep time. One went totally silent an hour and a half prior. The other had days screwed up.

I get that we're not perfect but thus is a bit unnerving.
I'm always available babes. I am in Lawrence.
I noticed same from the guys too. I am coming back again for a tour but if it keeps happening I won't return. I respect guys time and understand things come up but I am not getting the same courtesy. And then when I double check an hour before to make sure someone is still coming I get written a bad review.
been happening a lot lately to me. Not sure if something new is going on, like KC guys booking longer appointments or something. Just been a lot of flakiness of late. I know that comes with the hobby, but just seems like more than normal lately. Originally Posted by jjenkc
I noticed same from the guys too. I am coming back again for a tour but if it keeps happening I won't return. I respect guys time and understand things come up but I am not getting the same courtesy. And then when I double check an hour before to make sure someone is still coming I get written a bad review. Originally Posted by MaggieLinn2

^^^^^^^^ +1