Makin important changes

Hey everyone i wanted to inform you guys that i will be changing my number tomorrow due to wanting more privacy so for those of u who plan on contacting me in the future i will not give out or display my new number unless u pm me through eccie or p411 and have been screened, also my face will soon b blurred in my pictures...

Thanks for understanding ; )
Much love

Sweet Mandy!
will also b doing a name change due to recent complications
.... also my face will soon b blurred in my pictures...Sweet Mandy! Originally Posted by Sweet Mandy
But those delicious breasts will remain clear .. right?
Yes just my face will b blurred : ) my tattoos will b blurred as well, i dnt want this person to b able to recognize my pics, i will be doing a new photoshoot soon
That's a really smart move for any girl. It keeps people from wondering who you really are if you go out. Good for you! Always be safe!
  • Satin
  • 06-06-2011, 12:14 PM
...just stay in H-town and stay sweet....
..... what he said!

Sorry you have to go through so much trouble, but you can never be too safe. Hopefully, we'll still recognize those trademark threads that seem to garner so much attention ------ speaking of which, it's been too long since the last one.....just sayin'
I thinck I'll recognize the breasteses as long as they aren't burred out.

BTW, shouldn't this be in Co-ed?
I hope everything is okay Mandy.
Good luck and take care of yourself. But don't disappear on us.
I wnt u guys promise : )
Uh...... call me silly..... but wouldn't a change of account, and THEN a name change be a better option rather than changing your name while keeping your sig line and all posts made under it?

Just food for thought if you're trying to get away from a potential stalker...... that whole bread crumb thing never really works out well......

JaD
Disappear "home" someday!!! JK but be safe...that's most important
Naw the guys banned ill have this thread closed/deleted tomorrow
  • K2S0
  • 06-07-2011, 12:48 PM
I wnt u guys promise : ) Originally Posted by Pearl
the feeling's mutual