Fuck that I ain't telling part 2

The place is cozy hair salon on Shepherd right next to a Thai massage place I can't remember the name. It's by Shepherd and Westheimer. Chicks name is Lele
It's very slow and she as I said is pretty as fuck. Negotiate the 40 for an hour and tip is on you. All her clothes come off and her body is banging. Toes by shellac, always done nice. Totally suckable. Man made d cups. She doesn't volunteer clothes off you have to take the initiative. Rub on her vagina and be nice. That's all folks....I got a little more but hey I'm me. Massage is average, but she is fucking hot.
you do realize that we will have to unleash our fleet of cyber stalking remote controlled camera cars (Google Street View Cars) and we will figure this out.
Is the "LeLe" pronounced "Lee Lee" or "Lay Lay"?

Or is it "We We"?

That way when I'm standing in the middle of West and Shepherd and yell ..

.... she'll come running out and not someone else.
OP seems starved for attention.... WTF?
OP seems starved for attention.... WTF? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Everything is not always a joke. I'm not answering all my pms. Shepherd and Westheimer folks. Across fom Jason's deli. Next to a Thai massage. New salon in blue letters called cozy hair salon. Le le. I'm done with this topic. Try keep me off your radar and jack with Sistine please.
Doomed...
I'm not answering all my pms. I'm done with this topic. Try keep me off your radar and jack with Sistine please. Originally Posted by shinepro
Why would someone start a thread, and draw attention to themselves, but then bitch about that attention and refuse to respond?
So let me get this straight ...

You are a customer of hers.
She is pretty.
She gives you good service.
She has low rates.

And the way you thank her is by posting the exact name and location of a legitimate business she works at (or owns), on a hooker board that is visible for anyone to see?

You sound like a loose cannon dude. All providers should avoid you.
And he did it twice.

She is pretty.
She has low rates.

And the way you thank her is by posting the exact name and location of a legitimate business she works at (or owns), on a hooker board that is visible for anyone to see?

You sound like a loose cannon dude. All providers should avoid you. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2125717

My post at #11!!!

Originally Posted by shinepro:
I'm mad as fuck I didn't go there first.
LL

You'll probably also be "mad as fuck" ...

... you posted this announcement.
And he did it twice. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Just trying to make sure it still hurts.
I usally try to avoid the pain of a butthurt once to begin with..let alone twice.....

Did OP bring the pain on his/her self? Twice?
Poor women will be inundated with fucktards

She is pretty.
She has low rates.

You sound like a loose cannon dude. All providers should avoid you. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
This is an exchange board. Period. We exchange information. I was going to try to see you because I appreciate the fact that you keep a clean incall. If a woman chooses to see me she will get a respectful person. I exchanged information. I don't apologize for that. I will not live or die if a woman chooses to see me. This is something I do for entertainment. No rules were broken and I exchanged a bargain because I'm too lazy to write a review.
I was going to try to see you because I appreciate the fact that you keep a clean incall. If a woman chooses to see me she will get a respectful person.
..... Originally Posted by shinepro
Don't worry BeeDub. This pic will KEEP HIM AT BAY.