2Girl Shows

Kinda curious about some things and want you guys input. So I'm doing somewhat of a poll. Lol

1.When picking a 2Girl Team, what do you look for physically?
A. Both girls to be the same race?
B. Both girls of different race?
C. Both girls built/look the same? (i.e. Both big asses, both spinners, both blondes, etc.)
D. Both girls built/look different? ( i.e. One thick with a big ass/one spinner, one blonde/one brunette, etc.)

2.Does age really matter?
A. Both young/mature?
B. One young, one mature?

3.During the session do you like to more so watch girl on girl action or be the center of attention?
1) I would think that looks has a good bit to do with things (who doesn't like two incredibly gorgeous girls doing a double BBBJ with eye contact?).

However, more important (to me at least) are two things:

a) Skills. Hoping that both girls have incredible skills in BBBJ, IOP, and being open to many other things together.

b) Playing well together. Ideally, two girls that are into each other, as well as don't mind doing double BBBJs and DFKs, etc. will make a great session.

2. Young is nice, but as long as the above two things are there, age is not an issue. I've mostly had incredible experiences with those older than 30.

3. I want to be the center of attention.
In answer to your questions.

Question 1 is D
Question 2 is doesn't matter
Question 3 is to enjoy both
The chemistry of the females is very important. If you need a test run with a girl you choose shoot me a pm.
I’ve done a few. I imagine there are dudes who want all kinds of combinations, but for me:1) race doesn’t matter, but I always want spinners
2) I like both fairly young - ideal age is mid 20’s
3) I like them bi. Expands the menu dramatically. Can’t beat k9 on girl one while she DATY girl 2. Also, double bbbj while the LFK during.

Good times indeed.
The chemistry of the females is very important. If you need a test run with a girl you choose shoot me a pm. Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
HA! Good one!
Almost everytime....one girl ends up being better than the other and you wish you had just paid for one
  • pxmcc
  • 12-08-2017, 02:51 PM
1. hotties, preferably spinners.
2. no.
3. girl on girl they can do on their own time. i aint payin to watch one gal eat another.

so for a 3some, you got 6 hands, 3 tongues, 2 kitties, 2 clits, 2 booties n 1 ass, 3 assholes, 4 boobs, 6 nipples, 1 cock, 5 pairs of lips, 3 horny bodies and a pair of nuts. all of that needs to stay really busy, all the time. that's how you do a 3some. get the concept? nothing irritates me more in a 3some than when one chick is just sitting there watching..

can someone set that to A Partridge in a Pear Tree? 'propriate for the season..
Yep - the answes are:

1) They both need to be hot. That's really it.
2)Age doesn't matter. It's experience, IOP, those things matter.
3) Center of attention.

But tbone brings up a great point. After a few 2 on 1's, I would rather 2 hours with one girl than 1 hour with 2 girls. 1 hour with 2 is sensory overload, and then you are done. Two hours, you can take your time and really enjoy yourself.

so for a 3some, you got 6 hands, 3 tongues, 2 kitties, 2 clits, 2 booties n 1 ass, 3 assholes, 4 boobs, 6 nipples, 1 cock, 5 pairs of lips, 3 horny bodies and a pair of nuts. all of that needs to stay really busy, all the time. that's how you do a 3some. get the concept? nothing irritates me more in a 3some than when one chick is just sitting there watching..

can someone set that to A Partridge in a Pear Tree? 'propriate for the season.. Originally Posted by pxmcc

Now THIS is what I’m talking about!!!!!!
  • pxmcc
  • 12-08-2017, 10:10 PM
Almost everytime....one girl ends up being better than the other and you wish you had just paid for one Originally Posted by tbone2u
that may be true tbone2, but not always. i did a bng-n-go threesome-review on deck and forthcoming shortly with bangin session pics- with Toni Lovex and Nina Renee in which both girls were effin spectaculous. it was supposed to be a bng-n-go 4some, but Lady Kayla had something come up last sec, n i didn't want to cancel on the other 2. glad i went ahead..

you just gotta find the right chemistry, is all.

Op who's your favorite all-time fave doubles partner, and your fave doubles partner at the moment? with your noteworthy pse skills, i could see you putting up a helluva fun doubles session if you were into it and had a good doubles partner..
I'd say that the interaction between the two women matters most. I've yet to have a hobby 3 or more some like my civi ones passion rules the day.
  • Trey
  • 12-09-2017, 06:08 AM
Don't care for them as much. Its difficult to enjoy both fully to me. It can be fun but more of a novelty experience to me.
so for a 3some, you got 6 hands, 3 tongues, 2 kitties, 2 clits, 2 booties n 1 ass, 3 assholes, 4 boobs, 6 nipples, 1 cock, 5 pairs of lips, 3 horny bodies and a pair of nuts. all of that needs to stay really busy, all the time. that's how you do a 3some. get the concept? nothing irritates me more in a 3some than when one chick is just sitting there watching... Originally Posted by pxmcc
😂😂😂 Yes I agree there's plenty work to stay busy. I just asked cause mostly guys like to be involved. But lately I've had guys just wanting to watch and jacking off. In my head I want to ask if they're gay cause if I had a penis, I would have 10females lined at the end of my bed bent over doggy and I'd pound one, pull out, and go down the line and made sure they stay plenty busy and give me something to watch..
Op who's your favorite all-time fave doubles partner, and your fave doubles partner at the moment? with your noteworthy pse skills, i could see you putting up a helluva fun doubles session if you were into it and had a good doubles partner.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Of course my fav doubles partner was PeachySexy. I was able to unleash and be the super freak I like to be with her and give the full pse. But I now have a new doubles partner named @PaolaPerez. I've done 3somes with her in my personal life lol and we always have a good time. I love the way she eats the kitty. Just hoping I can bring the same chemistry we have to you guys. And I'm working on expanding her menu.