Thursday Night Swingers Club

I have a date tonight and we are planning on going to a swingers club. Does anyone have any intel on the crowd at either Colette or Pendulum on a Thursday night?

I’ve been to Pendulum and TMZ before (many times) and remember Cane used to get a decent crowd on Thursdays. Just curious if anyone has been recently.

Thanks!

Great timing.
I have been to Pendulum, twice. Not on a Thursday night though, but on weekends.

I enjoyed both visits very much. It is not the "fanciest" club, but it is a very comfortable, safe and laid back sort of atmosphere.

You've got a main area where a bunch of tables with chairs and benches are set up. There is the bar and dance floor with stripper pole, and then over near the back, there are a couple of more poles raised off the ground, for dancing, etc.

The bar is byob, so you bring your own booze and you can get mixers and waters for free. They let you just set up all your drinks, etc at your table.

The bathrooms (well, the ladies anyways, I never went into the mens) was very nice, clean, and fully stocked (lube, condoms, wipes, toiletries, etc.) I was actually impressed with how good it was.

The back rooms are the naughty rooms. You've got public and private options and a bevvy of fun things to play on (for example, a spanking/fucking bench, a sybian, and once they even had a St. Andrew's cross if you are feeling kinky.)

There are condoms, lube, wipes, sanitizer, etc throughout. Overall I was very impressed with how clean and organized it is.

You can play/fuck openly and though people might be watching you, no one has ever made me feel weird or insecure or creeped out there. People openly walk around nude in both the main areas and back rooms, and it is just like a laid back atmosphere of people who want to have fun.

As said, I've always had a good time and will definitely be returning again.

Good luck to you and hope you have some fun wherever you end up!!
Thank you very much, Victoria. Haven’t been to Pendulum in a while but that’s about what I remembered. We will probably go there since it’s easier to get to. I appreciate your response.
Thank you very much, Victoria. Haven’t been to Pendulum in a while but that’s about what I remembered. We will probably go there since it’s easier to get to. I appreciate your response. Originally Posted by LimitlessJD
Let me know how it is on a Thursday if you don't mind? Interested to hear. (You are welcome to pm me if you'd like. )

FYI, last time I went was just about a month ago, so I figure it will still be similar to what I described.

Have fun!!!

Oh yeah, and the sex swing up in the front is really funny to try and work. We mostly just laughed our asses while we tried to use it, lols.
Will do (as long as we don’t get too drink at dinner and never make it). Lol
Will do (as long as we don’t get too drunk at dinner and never make it). Lol Originally Posted by LimitlessJD
That can always be a fun time as well!
Idk , but I have been practically PRAYING someone will invite me ! Group sex and three somes ������ �� spoo much fun
I want to go too!!