where is isabelisthe1 ?

Has anyone seen her recently ? She took down her showcase and her reviews died off. shes not responding to PMs either.

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=253697
I have second hand info shes been busted and is working for the other side now. Hence the question about if anyone has seen her recently.
Her showcase shows activity yesterday. Tried to see her multiple times but always wrong city when I was ready.
yeah i saw the activity too. doesnt say much though if no one has seen her recently.
Let me guess, you created this account just to accuse her of being an informant?
^^ damn just saw that. Very interesting.
Let me guess, you created this account just to accuse her of being an informant? Originally Posted by NubianPrince
I am not posting this on alerts coz the info is second hand. No reason to pick up pitchforks really, I am just looking out for myself (and others). Its possible I am wrong, and thats why I am asking in Coed.
I am not posting this on alerts coz the info is second hand. No reason to pick up pitchforks really, I am just looking out for myself (and others). Its possible I am wrong, and thats why I am asking in Coed. Originally Posted by bagger123
So what's your other handle?
Your post didn't sound like a question at all
I'm pretty sure she's active on p411 and clients reading this are going to avoid her off the strength of your accusations
Is that the end game here?
Are you her ex boyfriend/pimp or something?

Go change your tampon
So what's your other handle?
Your post didn't sound like a question at all
I'm pretty sure she's active on p411 and clients reading this are going to avoid her off the strength of your accusations
Is that the end game here?
Are you her ex boyfriend/pimp or something?

Go change your tampon Originally Posted by NubianPrince
You are right. I should not have posted the post#2. Without firmer knowledge, I should have just asked if anyone has seen her recently. That was clearly my mistake, I did not realize the consequences for her if shes in the clear. If I could remove the post I would.

You have interacted with her recently on p411 ? Or are you also just going off of from recent activity ?

It should be obvious why I did not post this from my other handle. And can one of the ladies lend me a tampon please?

It should be obvious why I did not post this from my other handle. And can one of the ladies lend me a tampon please? Originally Posted by bagger123
You know you just fucked up right ? FUCKTARD
Regular or super?
Regular or super? Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Super Plus is what I'm thinking lol
I have second hand info shes been busted and is working for the other side now. Hence the question about if anyone has seen her recently. Originally Posted by bagger123
You didn't even put thought into a decent screen name...you just went straight to the the ole 123 smh bad troll job
Ok lets all pile up on the guy who admitted a mistake... geez.

My original question still stands though (despite the wrong way I chose to ask it), have people seen her recently ?
I agree. 456 or 789 would be better...