p411 Levels

I was just approved as a Basic Plus 2. Where does the level come from? I see some only see higher levels.

Not all that many KC based on there.
Each time you see a new girl you get to ask her to give you a positive rating. This is the level number. I think I was up to about 6 or 7 before I let my membership expire. I assume that if I rejoin I keep my level?
Basic Plus 2 means you have TWO providers who have given you an okay, (which you can request after you have had a date), and they have verified that you are safe and are someone another provider may be comfortable seeing. Providers wanted Plus 7 or whatever want more verification from more providers. Its just their way of feeling safer that a variety of ladies have found you a worthwhile client, (whether they would actually see you again or not). I'm currently a Plus 69 (my favorite number) because I've deleted about 50 of the really old ones from ladies who have been retired for many years.
Awesome. Thanks. I am now a plus 3
...Not all that many KC based on there. Originally Posted by Kilgore.Trout
But....
When traveling gals visit, a good handful of oks, or dozens, will work out very well for the guy when he asks for dates.
But....
When traveling gals visit, a good handful of oks, or dozens, will work out very well for the guy when he asks for dates. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I expect to be Plus 5 by Thursday.
congrats n happy playing!!!!!
I let mine expire at level 12 because I’m not traveling like I did.
I see newbies after screening of course
I see newbies after screening of course Originally Posted by KellyKiss
I was only a newbie to P411. I am already a Plus 4. Most of the girls I have seen aren’t on there. If they were I would be like a Plus 10.
I was only a newbie to P411. I am already a Plus 4. Most of the girls I have seen aren’t on there. If they were I would be like a Plus 10. Originally Posted by Kilgore.Trout
I can help you make it plus 11