URL / Website: none
City: Biloxi
State: Mississippi
Address: Notell on beach
Activities: cbj,cg,mish,doggy
Hair Length and Color: shoulder blond
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Barbie is a nice looking girl with b cup tits and a nice ass
Recommendation: Yes
Nice, straight to the point. No need for all the hoopla, just let me skeet and flee.
Skeet n flee? That's about the best way I've ever heard it put, KB!!!
I tried contacting her yesterday. Text. Even left a message and the names of a couple of providers who will vouch for me. Basically I got a cold shoulder. I was hoping to meet her for an hour or so. Doesn’t seem to be in the stars. ��
Her business skills are poor at best. I have known her a long time so I guess I am spoiled she usually answers my text right away. She definitely puts her personal life before seeing tricks. That said for what she charges and her looking ok and all if you dont care about gfe anything or bbbj for she is alright.
Her business skills are poor at best. I have known her a long time so I guess I am spoiled she usually answers my text right away. She definitely puts her personal life before seeing tricks. That said for what she charges and her looking ok and all if you dont care about gfe anything or bbbj for she is alright. Originally Posted by BassCat
GFE? Nah. A decent (non-mechanical)personality is nice though. Might try her again - not sure.
She puts on a good show just wont do anything uncovered. Her iop isnt bad for what she offers. I would say go see her just opt for a hh or qv depending on what your into. I really like her for a quick cheap date and see her fairly regular with no complaints
I would like to. She needs to respond so we can plan a meet. At the moment she is still a bit to quiet . Not responding. ��