Can we make suggestions

On the site many of us moved to?
  • IQ160
  • 09-28-2019, 01:18 PM
If you mean can you give input to the owner of that site (ck1942), absolutely yes! It is just taking him a while to answer back because of the influx of new members requiring his assistance. But that site is pretty much like this site from a navigation and form standpoint. You just need to take off your ECCIE colored glasses and open your mind to a new website.
I meant can i post in coed to come to ourhome?
It looks like you did hun.
On the site many of us moved to? Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
Still waiting for your photo album on home.ourhome2. Net
I meant can i post in coed to come to ourhome? Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
The signup link was broken the last time I tried it.
If that site is so great why are these people still here?
If that site is so great why are these people still here? Originally Posted by Boredinop
It called marketing. Just like a business using tv, radio, newspaper, emails, etc.
If that site is so great why are these people still here? Originally Posted by Boredinop
Because they are PROSTITUTES and that is what PROSTITUTES do.....this is a board for PROSTITUTES and their clients to hook up....any more questions?????
And evidently outhouse2 must suck pretty bad
If by "sucking" you mean "there aren't many people there yet", then yeah, it sucks. However if you mean the girls can no longer post ads then it doesn't suck nearly as much as some other sites.
I enjoy sucking is that bad?
  • Roboz
  • 10-09-2019, 07:34 PM
I enjoy sucking is that bad? Originally Posted by MaggieLinn2
I love your quick wit
Only if you don't allow reciprocation, Maggie... But, even then, you can't tap out...

I think I still have a login to that oh2 site, but really have no desire (yet) to get back on it. It's been a decent vacay for me...
Depends on how good you are at being bad.