What is it about being on ECCIE that makes a provider up their rate?

I've been running into an issue that's annoying the hell out of me.

When I cruise BP I try to see if the provider has any information posted here on ECCIE. If I find them on here and stumble upon a BP link in one of their reviews I tend to check it out. I've been noticing that a lot of the girls attach a premium if you contact them through ECCIE, or identify yourself as an ECCIE member.

Take a provider that I was just talking to. I saw her ad on Backpage and checked her for reviews here. There were only a few but they all seemed positive. So when I contacted her I mentioned that I'd seen her on ECCIE and wanted to verify her rates.

They were, I kid you not, 60% higher than any of the three ads she'd posted on Backpage today, including the one she'd just posted.

It seems to be happening more and more. I've run across 3 or 4 different providers doing this in the past few weeks.

Is there some kind of stigma attached to ECCIE that makes providers want to tack on a surcharge or something?
Well there is fed taxes, state taxes..delivery fees... giggle

dunno .. ive never posted bp and my rates been the same since day one
Well if they are raising their rates why don't you just not mention icky?
It's called Yield Management. Hookers perfected it long before Robert Crandall gave it a fancy name.
  • Sami
  • 05-22-2012, 09:03 PM
They might offer several different sessions? GFE / NonGFE. Some offer BNG'S.
I don't shop on backpage, even if there are nice lower rates. Same reason I don't shop at Walmart, I prefer the quality I find elsewhere. The good news is that both exist for all of our different likes!
I thought about the possibility of different levels of service. But it seems to be the same menu, the same duration, with the same provider. Two ads, two different locations, with ECCIE being higher.
Don't get too comfortable, TS, it's liable to be even higher on P411.
Why don't you just say you saw them on BP? You do know that ECCIE is a "supersecretmemberonlyprescree nedandprestdtested" website don't you
I don't shop on backpage, even if there are nice lower rates. Same reason I don't shop at Walmart, I prefer the quality I find elsewhere. The good news is that both exist for all of our different likes! Originally Posted by Papacorn
I love this analogy.

So you are telling me the nabisco oreos at Walmart are lower quality than the ones at say, Market Street?
I love this analogy.

So you are telling me the nabisco oreos at Walmart are lower quality than the ones at say, Market Street? Originally Posted by Boltfan
I like Oreos!
Well if they are raising their rates why don't you just not mention icky? Originally Posted by pyramider
The girls just bring their rates in line with the others typically when they jump from backpage to here.

Some guys like to bring providers here for their ego and think they are doing the girls a favor and will get brownie points with them for it or see it as a chance to tinker with the business side of things. It is dumb. If you found a good deal on BP or a strip club, the last thing you should admit to is being a hobbyist or being on this board. Many guys have have done and do this. I can think of a lot of fantasy ranch girls that were enticed to come here.

All the guys did was fuck up what used to be a gal in a negotiable venue and bring her to a set rate market where the pricing is usually higher.

Been there, done that. Don't do it anymore. Now, if I introduce someone to Eccie and our way of doing business/pleasure, it is because I was asked to.

my 2 cents.
I thought about the possibility of different levels of service. But it seems to be the same menu, the same duration, with the same provider. Two ads, two different locations, with ECCIE being higher. Originally Posted by Texas_Seeker
It is true. And more than one provider do this.

Same provider, same service, same day, everything. Eccie guys must pay more.

And once you said you are on eccie, you get to pay more. BP rate don't apply. Just don't tell them you are eccie. Heck, if they charge Eccie guys more and you like their service, why write a good review? Just saying.

I got so annoyed with one who I wanted to see regularly (you know who you are), who insisted that I can not disown my eccie-ness and BP rate still don't apply to me even though the other guy was smart enough to introduce himself without mentioning Eccie but wrote a review here. Go figure.

I will begin to search BP ads from now on.

It might help if we share the intel - BP rates? now that eccie don't allow rates or services posted.
I love this analogy.

So you are telling me the nabisco oreos at Walmart are lower quality than the ones at say, Market Street? Originally Posted by Boltfan

All of the conspiracy theorists have slapped their heads and cried out I knew it ...
Don't get too comfortable, TS, it's liable to be even higher on P411. Originally Posted by daty/o
...or TER...how DO these girls keep up with all these accounts...
Just pick the cheapest one, pay it and if she bitches about it send her a screen shot of her rate.