Doubles?

Used to be, girls could let you know they had a friend (or even better, friendzzz), so those of us who can't resist such treats could indulge. I really miss Jane Smith and her band of merry-women. There is a real market opportunity there for the enterprising entrepreneur.

The new rules mean its very hard to find out when 2-girl or 3-girl wildness is available. Is there a 'special' board I am unaware of? Is there a secret society I can join? Do I have to buy bill-board space to announce my taste for the pleasure of 3? Tell me, please - the holiday season begins and I will have much cheer to spread...
Used to be, girls could let you know they had a friend (or even better, friendzzz), so those of us who can't resist such treats could indulge. I really miss Jane Smith and her band of merry-women. There is a real market opportunity there for the enterprising entrepreneur.

The new rules mean its very hard to find out when 2-girl or 3-girl wildness is available. Is there a 'special' board I am unaware of? Is there a secret society I can join? Do I have to buy bill-board space to announce my taste for the pleasure of 3? Tell me, please - the holiday season begins and I will have much cheer to spread... Originally Posted by rockitman
Seeking Arrangement is your friend. These ladies tend to run in packs. Most of the time the one you bring home already has a friend doing the same thing. Been there done it have the t-shirt.
Me and Sophie lee!
Me and Sophie lee! Originally Posted by Passionate Presley
Don’t you mean “sophie lee and I”??

—— or you can try sexykim and I! We play very well together and love it!
I see all the time on here inquiries about..
Me and my girl friend needs something to do in xx city.

That is your first hint.
Clubs swingers places have a lot of just women women action you do have to weed out the husbands and boyfriends but when I went to Colletts there where ALOT OF woman with out mates
Don’t you mean “sophie lee and I”??

—— or you can try sexykim and I! We play very well together and love it! Originally Posted by justjackie
Jeez, of all the menu items that are critical, gramer and speln aren't on the list.
Jeez, of all the menu items that are critical, gramer and speln aren't on the list. Originally Posted by mtabsw

I know this sexy bitch personally .... when she comes over to my house, she is ALWAYS correcting me. I found a perfect opportunity to give her a dose of her own meds. She knows I’m fucking with her, we texted about it earlier.
How about Presley, Jackie and Kim all together? what an experience that would be
How about Presley, Jackie and Kim all together? what an experience that would be Originally Posted by bobnftworth
We did that a while back when we all shared a place, now we are all in different areas and can’t ever match our schedules up to one area. BOOO!!!!
I’m ready for a good time!
I have some lady friends
Please tell us TNT
A UTR gal that’s been around for a while as well as Little_Miss_Adriana. Haven’t had a session with Adriana yet, but definitely looking forward to that.
Little_Miss_Adriana my ATF. She will drain you and is very vocal! Love her!!!
My girlfriends and I are always available!