Name: Iko
Phone: (512) 850-7304
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 13045 Pond Spring Rd, near Hunters Chase
Activities: LFK, BBBJ, DATY, MPCFS, FBM
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown, a little wavy and below mid back.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very attractive young Indonesian girl. 5"3"-5'4", Long flowing hair, expressive eyes, C-cups, thin waist and her ass is a work of art. Seriously, it's nice!
Recommendation: Yes
Great review as always Captain!
Great review, Iko sounds amazing. I am so pissed my sciatica has sidelined me.
  • Manma
  • 01-02-2024, 11:04 PM
This sounds like a promotion review by owner... Cap you tend to over promoted, over rate SunSpa ladies and ladies in Apartment feasibility near Parmer Ln Apple Office. Not trust worthy reviews
This sounds like a promotion review by owner... Cap you tend to over promoted, over rate SunSpa ladies and ladies in Apartment feasibility near Parmer Ln Apple Office. Not trust worthy reviews Originally Posted by Manma
This comment seems to come from left field? Cap reviewed and defended ONE girl from Parmer AAMP that he had a great, although atypical experience compared to others. I know exactly the girl and review you are referring to and I did not have a magical experience with her either, but I don’t think it was due to “promotion” more of YMMV.

SunSpa got on everyone’s radar recently simply because our local superstar, TINA, did a short stint there. Cap just followed suit with checking out the spa and thus providing new intel.

Anytime a guy writes an above average, well worded and comprehensive review with flare. They get flagged as a promoter or “owner”, as in this case. I am not saying this is not the case in some forums, (DFW is known for this). Cap’s batting average with his reviews, from 2023 at least, being legit is close to a 1,000 from my personal experiences.

I know from this review I will be checking out this lovely lady if she stays long enough to fit in my hobby schedule. I missed Lucy at SunSpa recently after I met her while seeing Tina at SunSpa.

On a devils advocate side note, even if Cap was “owner-promoting” as you stated. 95% of the the girls I have seen from his reviews have lived up to his “hype”. So I wouldn’t care why or how his reviews were written as long as proof continues to be in the pudding. IJS

And now before Unique Carpenter chimes in, Yes back to the review….

GT
This sounds like a promotion review by owner... Originally Posted by Manma
No Manma you are wrong. I don't review bad girls and I've a positive track record longer than your pinocchio nose.

Are you, on the other hand, really an owner/promoter for Nexus trying to deflect your own behavior?

At the same time you were promoting a girl at Nexus, you posted this on two (or more) competitor reviews:

Xxxxxxxx is clean and nice place, girls are good but expensive, you get same experience much cheaper and closer to north austin Originally Posted by Manma
Not only do you promote, but you try to knock the competition. Nothing you say is valid. So you can STFU. I've actually contributed to this board for years by telling the truth, whether you like the exuberance or not. You go worry about your own house.
Great review as always Captain!
Originally Posted by RadioHam
Hey Radio. They are not owned by the same owner. Sun Spa has a manager for the owner who is still in China, while Just Relax is owned locally. I think there is some condusion regarding Tina. She is staying at Sun Spa but will be going on vacation sometime next month, but is staying at Sun Spa.
Hey Radio. They are not owned by the same owner. Sun Spa has a manager for the owner who is still in China, while Just Relax is owned locally. I think there is some condusion regarding Tina. She is staying at Sun Spa but will be going on vacation sometime next month, but is staying at Sun Spa. Originally Posted by Asian Miner
AM is stating similar information that I have heard from Tina herself. Although I have no direct facts from the “owners”.

GT
Im confused. LOL. Tina is back South right now. She will soon take a month off so get her while the getting is good.
WOW another home run! Thanks Captain. I made an appointment with Iko this morning. So pretty and young, and what an amazing ass. Great times. I will write a detailed review when I get off work.
I love me some nice ass. Iko may be just right for me. I will go into it with a YMMV attitude and enjoy what I get as long as the "gettin" is sucking on some premium ass!
I booked Iko last week for first appointment and got someone else - I will never return. Going to stick with my regular ladies 3 times a week - I tip them well and they take care of me.
I booked Iko last week for first appointment and got someone else - I will never return. Originally Posted by SARufus
That's on you dude. Why in the world would you accept getting someone else? I'd have waited for the girl I was there to see. I've had appointment discrepancies before. Probably most guys have. I might try to see Iko myself. If she is not available, I'll wait.
That's on you dude. Why in the world would you accept getting someone else? I'd have waited for the girl I was there to see. I've had appointment discrepancies before. Probably most guys have. I might try to see Iko myself. If she is not available, I'll wait. Originally Posted by TRAUG69
Agreed it’s on me. And I dealt with it, I won’t be back. I don’t have that issue with the other places.