Why do some guys want 18 or 19 year olds. I dont get it

Explain why you want and why?
I like older women lol
They are typically much fresher and less jaded.

Not set in their ways, interested in learning.

Appreciative and more willing to please.

Less Opinionated.
I have never why some men go after the young bucks. Is it that they are trying re live teenage years ( never got any in high school ) I get lots for request from younger men for appts but I dont get turned on by it. Its gross to me because of my son. Please explain Originally Posted by *Shannon Shane*

It may have been many years ago, but you were once young. Who doesn't want to go back in the time machine, mentally at least? Think of it like buying a car, some people like the "classics" but most prefer the new car smell.

sixx
  • jan-w
  • 10-06-2013, 10:07 PM
There's nothing like the tang of young pussy. I could nuzzle there all night long. Also, even if they're providers, most younger gals have never been eaten properly. I like to be the wise professor and indoctrinate them. Some of their reactions are really eye-opening.
Some men like redheads, too.
Explain why you want and why? Originally Posted by *Shannon Shane*

I am just curious as to why you edited your original post?

sixx
Explain why you want and why? Originally Posted by *Shannon Shane*
Shrug maybe it's also most men can get older woman through dating or the bar scene. While a woman that's 18-20 is not something an older gent is going to be able to pick up anymore. Plus like Whispers says the older a woman is the more jaded they become.

Not always, but life isn't as much an open freeway when a person is in their later years. Compare that to the unending possibilities that youth seems to offer. Youth creates dreamers. That can be rather refreshing in this cynical age.
Why not? The better question is not the question you asked, but why do they want 18 or 19 year old known losers.
I'm a little surprised that this is even in question. Generally speaking, and it doesn't ALWAYS apply of course, but girls that age have much better bodies than most women who are older. Like I said, it doesn't always hold true and I have known some absolutely gorgeous women in their 30s and 40s. But, it's a truth that as we age our bodies get a little less firm and we carry a bit more fat. We lose some muscle mass and a bit of muscle tone. It's part of the aging process unfortunately. Some women, god bless them, work out and strive to keep their bodies in peak condition. But even then, there are tell-tale signs of aging, even if they're not nearly as pronounced. Facial features are usually the easiest way to really tell. Ears...nose...around the eyes and the the corners of the mouth. Father Time cannot be stopped. So, for me, there's an obvious physical difference. In most cases the ass of a 18 or 19 year old girl if phenomenally better than the average 30 or 35 year old woman...and it's not even close!

The older woman makes up that gap in experience! Many 18 or 19 year old girls despite their physical beauty, simply don't have the bedroom skills that a 30 or 35 year old woman does. Hence, sex with that slightly older woman is often much better. The REAL trick is to find that 18 or 19 year old with the amazing body who DOES have that skill set! :-P
I am just curious as to why you edited your original post?

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
I noticed the same thing. To answer the question in the original context as I recall it: why not? It may seem weird or awkward to you, but not to others. See my post above for the question that I really wonder about.
Total agreement with bigv.

For some of us, these girls - not having had any kids yet, have that nice tight ass, perky whatever and that nice fresh wrinkle free face. They have the benefit of the metabolism still. Usually they don't have the technique or the kegels, but eye candy is hard to resist and there's always hope lol

Of course experienced ladies who have tried super hard can blow them out of the water, but that's not apples and apples - that's a super rare thing.
Why do we like anything? Blondes? Thin girls? Tans? Tan lines? Big tits? Why is one girl beautiful to one guy and not to another? Long hair? Tattoos?

Why do we want to press our lips to hers? hug?

Why do we like lingerie, stockings, or certain other types of clothing.

Why do us guys want to stick our urinary appendage into a female's pee hole?

From an animal/evolutionary sense, you might argue that a younger woman is more likely to be fertile, so evolution makes us guys want that.
In the rw, age difference is ok by me. For hobbying I find it hard.I know in the rw she digs me, Because I am working it. When Hobbying, I see the act. I rarely find that common factor like the RW. Probably older woman play me better. I like being played Can’t cure the world, but you can make someone smile by taking a piss thinking it is Graffiti. Meaning it is just my interpretation.
Staff edit...Forbidden Topic...Spacemtn