A Question for NWA Locals

This week I will be making my first hobby trip to Northwest Arkansas, more specifically Fayetteville, and was curious about some of the locals' favorite restaurants. I would like to be able to avoid places filled with rowdy college kids, so no bars. I assume anything on Dickson will be out. Any suggestions are so greatly appreciated!
Fayetteville is a college town, so you're going to find college students just about anywhere you go. That said, most of the students have gone home for the summer, so you're in luck! Some of my favorite places to eat are Lucky Luke's (BBQ), Sassy's (also BBQ), Mojo's (pizza), Mexico Viejo, and Kosmos (Greek). If you're feeling fancy and don't mind spending a little more, Noodles (Italian) and Shogun (Japanese) are pretty good too.
I like Dickey's in Springdale for BBQ and Chuy's in Rogers for Tex- Mex. Guess it just depends on what I am in the mood for
Catfish Hole, Tiny Tim's Pizza and Penguin Ed's in Fayetteville. Market Place and AQ Chicken House in Springdale. For burgers go to Patrick's in Springdale or Parkside Place or Red Robin in Rogers.
Theo's for upscale adult atmosphere, and excellent food. I love their Ahi Tuna with wasabi potatoes. Both the Fayetteville and Rogers locations have very large patios for outdoor dining.

Jj's for casual drinks, socializing and people watching. Their sandwiches, burgers & salads are great, too.

I'm obsessed with King Burrito for authentic Mexican street tacos, and sopés. Carné Asada and Pastor are my favorite. Carnitas are great, too. Love the horchata and their salsa verdé with a hint of avocado.

Wasabi in Fayetteville is my favorite Asian restaurant. I love their shrimp shumai, steamed dumplings. Yummy noodle dishes. The Sushi House in Bentonville is my favorite for sushi. Love the Sam's roll and the mango roll.

I've always wanted to try Napoli's Italian restaurant in Rogers. Have heard great things about it.

Ok, now I'm starving! Lol
  • Sandy
  • 07-10-2016, 07:34 PM
Stay away from snakes and vipers
Stay away from snakes and vipers Originally Posted by Kinky Carrie
Where the hell is that restaurant?
Any of tbe restaurants on the square in Bentonville and you cant go wrong. You have to go to Tusk and Trotter
A big thank you to everyone for the excellent suggestions, but I think Ms. Ginger's reccomendation for Mexican food sounds amazing, especially with a mojito!
Vannah, that place is so good that I have dreams about it.

All this talk about it... I think I might have to go get some tomorrow.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (296.5 KB, 130 views)
Wheres the beer ginger?
Wheres the beer ginger? Originally Posted by Iridemhard
I prefer margaritas. Too bad they don't serve them there!
Vannah, that place is so good that I have dreams about it.

All this talk about it... I think I might have to go get some tomorrow. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
So heaven does exist. Never would have guessed it was in Fayetteville this whole time!