Police Women of Dallas

Did anybody watch it? I happened to run across it while channel surfing.

First off, did anybody see any familiar faces? Did anybody recognize that hotel known for prostitution? Did you catch that search of the car in the parking lot?

Lesson: Get your story straight just in case the police show up. Things didn't look good for that guy they busted and his "girl" Shane? If you're drive around town with 50+ fake ID's and rolling pharmaceutical store, be more discrete about it. What DIDN'T those guys have in their car? The dude even had a metal cock ring. Ouch!

How about that blue-eyed, blond cop? Smokin'! I think she'd make an HDH for sure!
I love that show. I believe is just started it's series. They also have a new one called Vegas jail, now that's a good show too.
Like the show......

Although I think I like the previous season better(Memphis I think)...... They had like 3 hot chicks instead of just the 1 hot blonde in Dallas.....
Where was that motel when they busted those two dudes? It looked like a place in Addison just off Midway near Beltline.
I love that show. I believe is just started it's series. They also have a new one called Vegas jail, now that's a good show too. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Does Vegas jail have slot machines in the holding cells?
Aren't they just women in comfortable shoes?