question for the ladies- guys with current papers

ladies, I just had a full work up for everything under the sun HIV/Hep/HSV etc. Do you prefer seeing clients with clean papers or does that not matter to you?
As a lady who gets tested regularly, it is nice to know that the gents I am seeing do that as well...

However it does not mean I am not going to do bbfs with them.

It just means I am seeing a more seasoned or more responsible person in the hobby than usual.

I take my safety fairly seriously. I have a committed relationship that I am in and he knows what I do for my "extra income" and we have a mutual understanding of the risks that are involved in this line of "work".

But I am not going to go to another level with a client just because his "papers are clean". Just because a client tested clean a week ago doesn't mean he didn't go bareback with one of these ladies that does bareback with all kinds of guys here and could have the herps or whatever else. And it doesn't mean he isn't also in a relationship that he does bareback with his lady.

Clean tests, clean papers just is satisfying to you. It makes you feel good and means YOU are doing the right things to keep you safe. In NO WAY should it mean you should step things up with a provider and try to go raw dog with her. If that was what you were implying.
  • BLM69
  • 10-31-2016, 10:59 AM
TNT: how does one participate in a committed relationship when you suck other cocks for extra income? It sounds a bit crazy to me that you call it that but it's just my opinion

About the current clean papers, things change in the hobby as in life, the hobby is very dangerous/risky and should be treated that way 100% of the time, I understand the risk involved
TNT: how does one participate in a committed relationship when you suck other cocks for extra income? It sounds a bit crazy to me that you call it that but it's just my opinio Originally Posted by BLM69
Easy: It's NONE of YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS
well my question was more of a mental note. Do ladies feel a little more open and free ( not BBFS but just in general) about seeing guys with current clean papers. I know i would feel safer if a girl presented me with clean papers. just curious if it was the other way around too.
I always prefer to see guys with current test results and it is absolutely necessary for my VERY COMPLETE "ANYTHING GOES" SESSION(see my showcase). I love my very open style sessions since it really turns me on to be a total freespirit and I know guys love it also. I can feel how aroused they get in me. It is also nice to know they are totally healthy like me. I am tested regularly!
TNT: how does one participate in a committed relationship when you suck other cocks for extra income? It sounds a bit crazy to me that you call it that but it's just my opinion Originally Posted by BLM69
Speaking from experience and in a non-hostile manner, I believe whoever she is in a relationship with gets to play as well. Actually, these are the best relationships! If two people are truly committed to each other and jealousy isn't a factor, it makes for some amazing times. This heavily depends on how you view sex and relationships though. The last open relationship I was in, we both had the understanding that it was deeper than sex. Sex was just a physical, pleasurable experience for the both of us that we could enjoy with each other or anyone else. We didn't allow societal norms to influence our outlook or define what "love" is. But of course, that's just my opinion.
Testing clean doesn't mean a thing the first time you have unprotected sex after you test. All it takes is ONE time to catch something that sometimes won't be detected for weeks. The hobby is very risky at any level. Those who offer and partake in BBFS all of the time truly freak me out. I don't understand it, but to each their own. :/
Easy: It's NONE of YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
GOD DAMN THAT's FUNNY!!! (I almost pissed on myself laughing)
Except... she made it all of our business by introducing the subject in an open forum. She could have done the rest of her post without reference to her personal life and it wouldn't have affected the substance of her post. In fact, introducing the personal factotum distracted from her message (obviously, or multiple people wouldn't be discussing that part of her post instead of the primary message).
Speaking from experience and in a non-hostile manner, I believe whoever she is in a relationship with gets to play as well. Actually, these are the best relationships! If two people are truly committed to each other and jealousy isn't a factor, it makes for some amazing times. This heavily depends on how you view sex and relationships though. The last open relationship I was in, we both had the understanding that it was deeper than sex. Sex was just a physical, pleasurable experience for the both of us that we could enjoy with each other or anyone else. We didn't allow societal norms to influence our outlook or define what "love" is. But of course, that's just my opinion. Originally Posted by Recurve Jones

Open relationships can be fantastic if there isn't a jealously factor involved. Hell, even a marriage with an open relationship can have financial benefits, tax breaks, health insurance benefits, etc... Everyone's view of love and relationships is different. All it takes to make it work is two people who have the same beliefs...
TNT: how does one participate in a committed relationship when you suck other cocks for extra income? It sounds a bit crazy to me that you call it that but it's just my opinion Originally Posted by BLM69
Is it that you are confused that a hooker has a committed relationship or that I am using this money as extra income?

What the two ladies below have said make things fairly clear.

And as things have been for me most of my hobby career, the hobby is extra money for me or have helped me pay my tuition when I didn't have aid...or helped me when I have wrecked a car.

Speaking from experience and in a non-hostile manner, I believe whoever she is in a relationship with gets to play as well. Actually, these are the best relationships! If two people are truly committed to each other and jealousy isn't a factor, it makes for some amazing times. This heavily depends on how you view sex and relationships though. The last open relationship I was in, we both had the understanding that it was deeper than sex. Sex was just a physical, pleasurable experience for the both of us that we could enjoy with each other or anyone else. We didn't allow societal norms to influence our outlook or define what "love" is. But of course, that's just my opinion. Originally Posted by Recurve Jones
Angie's rw relationship isn't the topic of this thread. KHC was also right, its none of our business. I just bet even if Angie wasn't in a relationship she would still take her hobby safety very seriously.