There Is A Fraud Danielle Rose Be Careful!

It has Been brought to my attention that i have a fraud who loves to rip people off on paypal! 214-431-****.

For my Future Clients ....

-The Number/Email/website In My Showcase are Always The Best Way to contact me!
- I DO NOT see any Clients without phone verification, a little conversation so we don't waste each other's time.
- Never Will I ask for donation through PayPal before any type of physical meeting.

Please screen the providers as well fellas , Oddly You never know who's pretending to be your Fantasy woman
God, do you ever stop over-marketing yourself? Between you and FemiLove it's getting a bit much.
God, do you ever stop over-marketing yourself? Between you and FemiLove it's getting a bit much. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Now now Manny. Did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed today? A hookers gotta do what a hookers gotta do.
It's the end of the month, right?
I'm taking the safe route and avoiding them both.
God, do you ever stop over-marketing yourself? Between you and FemiLove it's getting a bit much. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Lots of LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME threADs lately from various ladies. My new pics this and my new phn # that. Where should I stay? What should I eat? I'm back...look at me. Very lax around here lately. Ohh I forgot I got a new hair doo.
Only because Admin Anal has been offered, and hello free passes......
Actuallyyyyyyy , I don't really care WHO looks.I don't Have To search for clients EVER let alone Market myself when my looks do ALL the work. It was just info for ANY new Clients , NOT the ones who sit in Co Ed Everyday All day With No Social life. Some of you guys have to be the Most BITTER Cyber bullies ever. I barely post in these anyways but when I do it is VERY detailed. I'm not here for the childish shenanigans you grown ass men start so PLEASE DO NOT mention THIS username especially if I've NEVER had a session with you EVER and all your doing is sitting behind your phone/computer waiting to add commentary to everyone's life. How Does it look on your part of when a provider goes to reference you and see's that all you do is sit in a ring of drama everyday?

Sad Human beings , Put More Love in your heart and pull your Penis Out your Rear end. I'm entirely TOO personable to even Be typing this... But Clearly Manslut and his crew are always on it lol. Keep Parkinglot Pimping , There is A real World out there I advise you guys step into reality.

MAY PEACE & LOVE BE UPON YOU ALL ❤️
^^ Nice Marketing.
Both Danielle and Femilove are very very hotttt and it is impossible to get too much of either