Provider and Age of client

Curious - I am a younger hobbyist (30).

I usually get the the provider saying "you are young".."I was not expecting someone your age"..."You are one of my younger ones"... Etc...

Curious what ladies think of the younger dudes?

I do it because I get bored. I can get tail outside but sometimes this beats the cat and mouse game. Plus to get what I want with a girl I have to wait until she more comfortable stuff bla bla bla.
Right there with ya brother. Thanks to my baby-face, usually make sure I have scruff or decent amount of facial hair when seeing providers.

Noooo, don't come visit me with scruff. It hurts during DFK and DATY.

Just warn me that you look young so I don't have a heart attack when I open the door.

The other day I literally had to card someone... they were only 18!

As long as you are respectful you will do fine with the ladies. When I was younger I had a no-one under 35 rule for clients, but now I have relaxed that and as long as you don't waste my time and behave appropriately naughtily while in my apartment we are good to go.

cradle robber!
cradle robber! Originally Posted by Chung Tran

I prefer to think of them young-uns as cougar bait.

I prefer to think of them young-uns as cougar bait.

Originally Posted by milfy2002
yes, but you are a Great White Shark devouring a 2 day old Minnow..

at least devour something closer to your level.. like a Sand Shark.
yes, but you are a Great White Shark devouring a 2 day old Minnow..

at least devour something closer to your level.. like a Sand Shark. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

They know what they are signing up for! Legal is legal, LOL.

But sometimes I wonder if I am ruining the for civvy girls.

Ba hahahaha, JUST KIDDING.

Back on topic tho, even guys over 35 can be asshats. I quit putting emphasis on the guys ages maybe a year ago. There are already so many restrictions and hoops to jump thru, the last thing you need to worry about is if your provider is an agest too!

Curious - I am a younger hobbyist (30).

I usually get the the provider saying "you are young".."I was not expecting someone your age"..."You are one of my younger ones"... Etc...

Curious what ladies think of the younger dudes?

I do it because I get bored. I can get tail outside but sometimes this beats the cat and mouse game. Plus to get what I want with a girl I have to wait until she more comfortable stuff bla bla bla. Originally Posted by gpedude
Same here bro. 30 as well, I make sure to shave my face before a session, to look barely 18. I told a provider AFTER we got down, that I was only 16, the look on her face, priceless. Lol. Also, being young, helps out majorly on YMMV, with me anyways.
I've never had an age restriction in the hobby. In my real world, it's a different story lol. As long as you don't waste my time with games or push my boundaries, age is not a factor. I think each age brings a different energy to a rendezvous.
I LOVE all men
I don't have an age limit/requirement, but I do prefer men 30 and above...I have seen a couple of early 20 somethings and it was a tad awkward because they were so nervous. They also aren't as familiar with hobby etiquette and made some mistakes that may cause red flags to go off for some ladies. I didn't find the hobby till I was 40 so it amazes me at times with all the youngsters lately. I feel they may be setting their RW up for failure on the relationship side of things.

They know what they are signing up for! Legal is legal

Originally Posted by milfy2002
I love the "legal is legal" quote in referencing The Hobby. Spent all that time avoiding LE for nothing.
I'm 34 and started hobbying when I was 31. Don't be an asshole and you will be fine. Providers that say 40+ in their profiles, I just don't contact them. I think my age is in my p411 profile, so I think providers can see that on my screening page, but they can correct me if that's wrong.
No I dont have an issue at all.

Im more asking what do the girls think of the younger guys.
I've been hesitant, but have seen several in their 20's. Respect and maturity go a long ways.

At least in the hobby, they tend to be more open to actually learn and take some directions, too.