wood

No more burning wood after next October
What a great idea...
No more burning wood after next October
What a great idea... Originally Posted by lilylivered
US or just NYS????
rats, now how am I going to light my coal stove ????
NYS, I love NY
wtf
Is that outdoors only, as in bonfires and firepits, or no fireplace or pellet stoves? Link?
No furnaces or wood burning stoves.
I saw it 3 different places
When I get a chance I will see if I can find a link
bonfires are the best part of summer tho
I don't see how this gets enforced. Also, what about mfgrs. of firewood? Another biz decimated by the Karen Party? I don't think NYPD will be bothered w/this. I don't even think they will up there, except perhaps Karenport and Karenford.
Makes no sense. Pellet stoves qualified for energy rebates a few years ago.

This article appears to debunks that story:
https://www.localsyr.com/news/your-s...-wood-in-2022/
Glad to see that report, but it seems like the DEC is talking about all burnimg and not home heating. I will look again when I get a chance
My land butts up to State land and DEC is always around. In the past few years I know of 3 neighbors who got 250.00 fines for burning. 2 of them because they had some paint on the wood they were burning and 1 because it was plywood. The DEC already has instructed them to be fire police...
As if cops don't have enough to deal with.
I bet Burning cars, buildings, etc ok at a AHEM peaceful protest
My land butts up to State land and DEC is always around. In the past few years I know of 3 neighbors who got 250.00 fines for burning. 2 of them because they had some paint on the wood they were burning and 1 because it was plywood. The DEC already has instructed them to be fire police... Originally Posted by lilylivered
The burning of wood with lead paint is already a federal no no. If that was the case?
The burning of wood with lead paint is already a federal no no. If that was the case? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Latex