Republican Governers Race

I just watched the debate between the Republican Candidates. I know its a lame ass Friday night thing to do. I like Debra Medina, Anyone else?
I did not watch,
But the radio commercials by Perry and Hutchinson are so scumbag, I have no desire to vote for either of them.
Unfortunately, I don't want to vote for either of them. I wish there was someone to get enthusiastic about.

G
Which is worse? Perry, rino, Hutchison, rino, or Bill White? I've had a lifetime ration of Bill White and hate rino's...so Medina's my girl.
Don't forget, Feb 1 is the last day to register to vote. In Texas, you are not affiliated with any party until the primary. Make sure you vote in the GOP primary and surely do not vote for Kay Bailey. Medina needs all the help she can get.
Debra Medina has no experience, no pull, no contacts, no stature, no qualifications whatsoever. The best she can hope for is to get enough votes to force a run-off between Hutchinson and Perry, which will weaken the primary winner in the general election, which in turn will benefit the candidate of the Obama health-care, high deficit, treat the terrorists like pussicats party. In short, Medina's campaign is fundamentally irresponsible.
Check the polls tomorrow morning..if there is a run off my friend it will be between perry/medina..hutch is history!
In short, Medina's campaign is fundamentally irresponsible. Originally Posted by Raphael
Maybe. Not irresponsible because she's running to stamp out rino's. Go Baby, Go, stomp on some damn rino's! But maybe irresponsible because she refused to pledge to support the party nominee if she loses the primary, hinting she might support some 3rd party candidate. Right now I'm hopeful she will reconsider...if she doesn't change her stance on this I'll have to vote for Pecos Perry. YUK. He's not a real conservative but lately he's been pretending pretty good.
Maybe. Not irresponsible because she's running to stamp out rino's. Go Baby, Go, stomp on some damn rino's! But maybe irresponsible because she refused to pledge to support the party nominee if she loses the primary, hinting she might support some 3rd party candidate. Right now I'm hopeful she will reconsider...if she doesn't change her stance on this I'll have to vote for Pecos Perry. YUK. He's not a real conservative but lately he's been pretending pretty good. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
If she is running to stamp out RINOs, why would she support a RINO? Makes no sense to slit your own throat. The only person that will be different than Hutch, Perry or White is Medina. The rest will all be the same....giving into lobbyists and screwing hobbyists.
If she is running to stamp out RINOs, why would she support a RINO? Makes no sense to slit your own throat. The only person that will be different than Hutch, Perry or White is Medina. The rest will all be the same....giving into lobbyists and screwing hobbyists. Originally Posted by Houston65
I agree 100%. Medina's position on the 2nd Amendment, was enough to convince me. Anyone voting for Perry or Hutchinson has a death wish, as far as I'm concerned. No more, "business as usual".

LS
I want Kinky Friedman.
I want Kinky Friedman. Originally Posted by pyramider
Fine then you and Kinky get a room! But back on topic he would make a hell of a Governor.