Toyota Accelerator Recall

Toyota announced a recall of all 2005 and newer models to address the problem of sudden acceleration. The dealer will update the car's onboard computer. The update doesn't fix the issue with the sticking accelerator, but it makes the horn six times louder.
Toyota coming through!

GET OUT OF THE WAY!
Toyota coming through!

GET OUT OF THE WAY! Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I thought for sure His Holiness was going to post "ROR!"
Just what we need, another NC/NS excuse. TFF!
Just what we need, another NC/NS excuse. TFF! Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
and we didn't have to post it now did we Mr Blabber Mouth!
Me sowwy.
Oh my gosh,, to think that I thought that the Unions were sabatosing Toyota and now we will have to make better cars here in the USA only to meet the double export quoted by Obama....
Uhhh...where do you think those recalled Toyota's were made?
Toyota can now be considered a domestic automaker.
Uhhh...where do you think those recalled Toyota's were made? Originally Posted by SofaKingFun

Oyvey,, makes more sense now... I knew it was something like that...
Hence, all the recalls.
Not to stir the pot but I'm pretty sure Ford's are made here in the good old U. S. of A. too. Let the flames begin.

G

p.s. Maybe I did mean to stir.
Not to stir the pot but I'm pretty sure Ford's are made here in the good old U. S. of A. too. Let the flames begin.

G

p.s. Maybe I did mean to stir. Originally Posted by Geritol

Case in point: Pintos and more recently Crown Vics exploding.

Yep they are Fords.
Not to stir the pot but I'm pretty sure Ford's are made here in the good old U. S. of A. too. Originally Posted by Geritol
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7428952.stm

"Ford to open new plant in Mexico" .....

Ford parts have been made in Mexico for years ... and brought back to US for assembly .... FYI: It's the parts that break ... not the unit!

Now the "units" will "break"!
I forgot that I had to take my dad's Ford truck in for a recall prior to his death. The recall ws about the truck being able to spontaneously combust, even with a cold engine. Now that's quality.