the Rangers Got Even Today!

http://sportsdaydfw.imgix.net/146335...o=format&w=900

nice right to Bautista's jaw.. Motherfucker had it coming..
Hell yeah he did. He wasn't tossing any bats today. Punk bitch.
He was so baffled. He thought it was going to be the usual chest bumping and posturing. He couldn't believe he was actually punched. Funny stuff
That's what happens when you play baseball like a punk... Beltre saved him from more of an ass-kicking...

Step-aside Nolan Ryan... The Rangers have a know tough guy...
Rougie > Nolan
Attached Images File Type: jpg Ass kicked.jpg (70.5 KB, 165 views)
One of the best punches I've seen thrown in a non-fighting athletic sporting event. No cheap shot there....When I saw the replay on ESPN I was hoping the commentators would have said something funny like, "Well maybe if Bautista didn't have his sunglasses on he would have seen the punch coming?"
There was one thing wrong that Odor did.

He didn't drop his glove! On his time off her better go to youtube and watch some hockey fight videos.
Great finish to yesterday's game and series! Desmond's late innings 3-run HR was overshadowed by the bench-clearing brawl (and the punch heard 'round the world). Bravo, Odor!

Sidenote: Matt Bush looks to be more than ready to be a piece of the Ranger's puzzle. Gotta be a dream for him right now....called up from the minors on Friday...gets the "honor" of putting a fastball in Bautista's ribs....and earns his first big league W all in the same weekend. Crazy stuff....

Lastly....38 games into the season and Prince Fielder's .184 batting average just ain't cuttin' it. The Rangers have to start getting more from the DH than what he's producing. Keep and eye on this.
Bottom line, he fucked with the wrong guy.
He deserved it.
Attached Images File Type: jpg 13233068_1217204701623574_2765800395222756168_n (1).jpg (44.0 KB, 89 views)
Every time I see that video clip, I hear Howard Cosell in my brain, shouting "Down goes Frazier, Down goes Frazier, Down goes Frazier"
http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/texa...-barbecue-life

aren't we just teaching our children that violence is a way to solve disputes?

fuck it.. large plate of ribs, extra sauce please!
Bat flip got no suspension, FAT LIPS got Odor 8 games. Should have been 20.

Wildcat
Bat flip got no suspension, FAT LIPS got Odor 8 games. Should have been 20.

Wildcat Originally Posted by wildcat
A bat flip may not get a suspension by MLB, but it does put you on the radar for retribution by the other team and Bautista got it twice by getting hit by a pitch and getting punched in the face. Odor should have been suspended, there is no justification for throwing a punch, I bet he would have got just a game if he would not hit JB. However, Odor had every right to get angry, as JB was attempting to injure with the slide he made. But you do have to admit, that was a good shot and IMO, it was well deserved for the pompous SOB he is.
A bat flip may not get a suspension by MLB, but it does put you on the radar for retribution by the other team. Odor should have been suspended, there is no justification for throwing a punch, I bet he would have got just a game if he would not hit JB. But you do have to admit, that was a good shot and IMO, it was well deserved for the pompous SOB he is. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Nevertheless....as a Ranger fan I'm GLAD Odor threw & landed an all-time haymaker on this sorry SOB's jaw. Sucker punch, my ass.

Had it been 20 games as Wildcat suggested, we'd have complained...then moved on. The Rangers are strong...they'd still play and win during his absence....afterwards Rougy would come back, reinvigorated, ready to take it out on opposing pitching staffs.

An 8 game suspension for smacking (and embarrassing) this clown......any doubts the league office would have made it triple the games had he broken his jaw? In that case, the result would have impacted the punishment, no question.

That said, what if Bautista's (illegal) slide and injured Odor (ie: torn ACL, broken leg, etc)....what would his suspension had looked like? While that obviously didn't occur, his act (and jumping up to confront Rougy) was still the catalyst to Odor's reaction.

Bottom line, it's a crime this punk only gets one game. MLB got it wrong once again; they had an opportunity to send a message and they blew it.