Name: Exotic_gem
User ID:: 41227
Phone: 972-905-0202
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=412267
City: Irving
State: Texas
Address: Mid-cities, Irving/183 area
Activities: None. Texted, confirmed visit and no show.
Hair Length and Color: Pics sent appear accurate to showcase
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Appears accurate to showcase. This is based upon pics sent.
Recommendation: No
Sorry to here this BUT never lone money or help these girls out they will fuck you over the first chance they get .You may think they are your friend
but DONT do it. Ive lost about 6000 k in the last few years helping out and ive got it to give they never pay it back TAKE THIS LESsON TO THE BANK . MOVE on
Damn that sucks...
I would feel better about this report, if a couple of things were not in evidence.

1. you literally signed up here to report your no show

2. you say you have seen her a few times, yet you had pics sent?

if you could address these 2 points, I would appreciate it.
Chung, happy to clarify and give detail on my report. I know how it comes off, but see my responses below:

1. Yes, signed back up as I cancelled my account when the site went down. Realized I primarily used p411, so was getting away from here. I was wanting to get back on, but hadn't gotten around to it, this happened and I did. The two coincide with getting more active on the site, read the reviews, etc.

2. She sent a pic, as it had been awhile since I had visited. This was unprompted, she sent.

As I said in ROS, this is on me primarily for the arrangement I made. Nonetheless, it happened and I felt the need to post it. Happy to answer any further questions.
Moving this to co - ed as no session took place.
Chung, happy to clarify and give detail on my report. Originally Posted by LJHS1000
thanks.

in fairness, I should also say I'm constantly amazed at the number of times I have seen longstanding Client/Provider relationships go South, where the Provider decides she can fuck him over and, I guess, thinks she will get away with it.. I rarely see a non-AMP lady multiple times, but even I have seen a trace of trying to take advantage from 1-2 ladies.. ladies who are sometimes begging me for business.. SMDH
Man, this sucks and sorry this happened. I’ve been fortunate to have never had her do this to me. She will however ask for help from time to time. I’ve been inclined to pitch in because she’s always been cool - but I have my rules and limits on what I’ll allow myself to do. But I do know she has a couple kiddos and perhaps something came up with them.

Have to consistently remind myself this is a business - and they’re in it for assets - period. They can be cool and share great chemistry with me, and while they aren’t my “friends”, taking advantage of a client in business will get you cut loose. This is probably one of those scenarios. Lesson learned.

Shit happens, and things come up, but going MIA is never good. I think there’s a saying somewhere (Bible, maybe) about loose women leading to ruin? Take that for what you will. It’s not untrue.

Hope you found/find a suitable replacement. Shame. She’s BANGING, but there are plenty of fine/cool women in Dallas who won’t do this.
  • dals
  • 11-26-2018, 12:12 PM
I have seen Gem a bunch. I would agree she asks for help when she is tight on cash; however, it has always been in the form of a cheaper or more fun packed session. Have never had her come on and just beg for a handout.
Wtf?! Okay this is weird and wrong! U messaged me here today but we never arranged or spoke on a actual meeting today.
  • BLM69
  • 11-26-2018, 02:39 PM
Wtf?! Okay this is weird and wrong! U messaged me here today but we never arranged or spoke on a actual meeting today. Originally Posted by Exotic_gem
Tell us your side of the story
  • dgc92
  • 11-26-2018, 04:56 PM
And so more sparks caught on more trash, and a little baby dumpster fire was born. Soon it'll be a raging inferno, and we can bask in the warmth.
I met her through Switter when ECCIE was down. I really enjoyed her company but the session was cut short as her daughter returned home unexpectedly. She promised to make it up so I didn’t ask for a partial refund. I posted a positive shout out on Switter. A month later, I posted again on Switter saying we needed to meet up and she responded positively. Then a few days later, she accuses me of being a racist asshole on Switter after mistaking me for someone else.
smh at all of this
Anybody find it hilarious that this NCNS is linked to a "chunkylover787" as the provider