It’s a Buyer’s Market right now...

It’s a Buyer’s Market right now, and for the Ladies who have recognized this and adjusted accordingly, I tip my hat, if I wore one (pun intended), and say, “Thank you”...It’s not a question of haggling or being cheap, it’s simply Business Economics 101 and Supply vs Demand.

Hobbying on for at least one more week...AMPs are a ‘Do Not Pass Go, Do Not Collect $200 and a case of pneumonia’ zone for me, for now.
statistics from the CDC--
-in 2019, 39 MILLION americans got the regular flu, 250,00 had to be hospitalized, 14,000 DIED---not a word in the media about this-
--BUT as of today, march 18, 100 deaths in USA from corona, and entire country is shut down--
--crisis is CAUSED by scare fed by the media
US population is 365 million, as of today, (just On News) 3,600 cases --100 deaths---those who died were in bad health any way, mostly elderly---so 3,500 RECOVERD-----does not anyone out there have any COMMON SENSE? entire country in falsely induced panic
-"MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING"!!!
Edit: I meant to say this is definitely my last week of Hobbying, not “...at least one more week” and it will be done with regulars that I have known and trusted, but of course it is a risk, I am aware of that, but the percentages are as low as they will ever be for now and I know they can use the financial assistance.
I would HOPE if you are seeing A ATF That Her rates before this would be the same and don't expect her to Lower them right now.
Just think of the hardship and how it will affect her/ family ..
You may not be welcome you back !!
Many girls in OH are offering Super special rates. I am not sure that is wise but hope they know how to weed out coronavirus.
I would HOPE if you are seeing A ATF That Her rates before this would be the same and don't expect her to Lower them right now.
Just think of the hardship and how will affect her/ family ..
You may not be welcome you back !! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Gina, I never ask anyone to lower their rates, but when they offer, for their own personal reasons, I listen and know they have needs.

Some of us have always seen their Regulars, not necessarily because our Little Head is in control, but because our Big Head says, “It helps her.”
Meh...
It really is a buyers market. Have you seen the prices on big big screen smart TVs lately. I don't really need bigger or smarter butt damn it's a buyers market
  • BLM69
  • 03-18-2020, 01:01 PM
Many girls in OH are offering Super special rates. I am not sure that is wise but hope they know how to weed out coronavirus. Originally Posted by georgecam
They don't care about catching it or spreading it
^^^ certainly you don't believe that to be true of every lady. Not even you can be that cynical
^^^ certainly you don't believe that to be true of every lady. Not even you can be that cynical Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
I mean...if you're offering "special rates" during this time...how else could that be interpreted...it means you don't really give AF...
Yes he is ..
Honestly-- even if I were in Dallas right now, I wouldn't be seeing anyone. The vast majority of my clientele is 50 or over... its extremely socially irresponsible to take that level of risk. Far better to just batten down the hatches for a month or so.

Georgecam-- rates in OH have been low for a while, its one of the few states where the unemployment rate has been going up rather than down during this administration.
Georgecam-- rates in OH have been low for a while, its one of the few states where the unemployment rate has been going up rather than down during this administration. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
What is the cause of these rising unemployment rates Grace, save me having to research this on my own?
-"MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING"!!![/QUOTE]

Sherry
You are prime real estate for COVD-19, I would not be so cavalier about this.