Let’s get it on.....

Covid 19 free semen, pineapple and crotchless panties would be a great way to celebrate the end of this pandemic.
But it's still in saliva.

And most seem to miss the point; even when we are able to move about more freely, this is nowhere near "over".
Caution is necessary--complete SHUTDOWN of ALL physical pleasure is NOT
I am still visiting, one on one, with both old and new friends while using common sense precautions to avoid contact with the virus.
..Dallas county has a population of 2.8 million--only 62 deaths
--we are NOT New York city
Caution is necessary--complete SHUTDOWN of ALL physical pleasure is NOT
I am still visiting, one on one, with both old and new friends while using common sense precautions to avoid contact with the virus.
..Dallas county has a population of 2.8 million--only 62 deaths
--we are NOT New York city Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW
Amen!

Also, those who are healthy have almost nothing to fear anyway.

Virtually all the deaths involve a comorbidity that is secondary to an unhealthy lifestyle - obesity, hypertension, diabetes, and heart disease.

People need to get fit and live life to the fullest!
First, 50% .of Americans have preexisting conditions. 35 million — over 10% of the population has diabetes. 25 million have asthma. 42% of adult Americans have hypertension. 37% of Americans have Chronic Kidney Disease.

So those, like me , in their mid 60’s with diabetes, hypertension, asthma, etc. have no business being out and about. And if we continue on this path, we will essentially become homebound until the US reach herd immunity levels (which will doubtless occur before a vaccine, at the current rate of spread).

It looks like with the R0 of 3 - 3.5, herd immunity should start around 65 - 70%. So that’s about 215M Americans getting infected. Even if you take the lower end if the mortality rate of 0.5%, that’s over one million deaths in the US. A LOT of people have a great deal to fear.
First, 50% .of Americans have preexisting conditions. 35 million — over 10% of the population has diabetes. 25 million have asthma. 42% of adult Americans have hypertension. 37% of Americans have Chronic Kidney Disease.

So those, like me , in their mid 60’s with diabetes, hypertension, asthma, etc. have no business being out and about. And if we continue on this path, we will essentially become homebound until the US reach herd immunity levels (which will doubtless occur before a vaccine, at the current rate of spread).

It looks like with the R0 of 3 - 3.5, herd immunity should start around 65 - 70%. So that’s about 215M Americans getting infected. Even if you take the lower end if the mortality rate of 0.5%, that’s over one million deaths in the US. A LOT of people have a great deal to fear. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I have no objections to what you are saying.

Each state should tailor their response in line with their unique situation and natural spacing and population profile.

California keeping young people off the beach seems counterproductive.
These arguments can go on and on. First, we have zero FACTS coming in from anywhere. No one can say what the infection percentage has already been. No one can say what the likelihood of getting seriously ill or dying is following infection. No one can say what the re-infection rate will be.

More complex and even less known - no one can say what the death and illness outcome will be if we continue to let the economy go down the shitter. Children are already suffering from increased family violence. I suspect suicide rates will go up, illness and death from malnutrition, lack of air conditioning this summer, lack of heating next winter.

There are no pat solutions. Embrace the suck.
Pandemic experts (not the politicians or the media) state that Corvid 19 could linger in some capacity for 2 more years.
Pandemic experts (not the politicians or the media) state that Corvid 19 could linger in some capacity for 2 more years. Originally Posted by FunMonday
Fuck those experts!

Protect the old and sick and everyone else needs to get busy living.
These arguments can go on and on. First, we have zero FACTS coming in from anywhere. No one can say what the infection percentage has already been. No one can say what the likelihood of getting seriously ill or dying is following infection. No one can say what the re-infection rate will be.

More complex and even less known - no one can say what the death and illness outcome will be if we continue to let the economy go down the shitter. Children are already suffering from increased family violence. I suspect suicide rates will go up, illness and death from malnutrition, lack of air conditioning this summer, lack of heating next winter.

There are no pat solutions. Embrace the suck. Originally Posted by mtabsw
We have massive facts that virtually no healthy person under 40 is dying from this, and very few up to age 60.

Most of the old folks dying already have significant cases of either obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and heart disease. Those people need to be very cautious - everyone else should wear a mask and social distance.
Who is having Coronavirus burnout?