Sandman, Fox, Dominions

• WTF
  • 12-18-2021, 06:28 AM
Any similarities? I say yes!

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/16/fox-...-coverage.html

Fox News loses bid to dismiss Dominion’s $1.6 billion defamation lawsuit on election coverage
I don't get the Sandman reference. Unless you mean FOX puts people to sleep.

I very much doubt this person has been working for them for more than a week.

In a statement, a Fox News spokesperson called Dominion’s lawsuit “baseless” and said the network remains committed to defending itself.

“As we have maintained, FOX News, along with every single news organization across the country, vigorously covered the breaking news surrounding the unprecedented 2020 election, providing full context of every story with in-depth reporting and clear-cut analysis,” the Fox spokesperson said.
I see fox puts MORE people to sleep with MORE viewers by FAR at any given time then ANY other network...I guess they tell better bedtime stories
  • WTF
  • 12-18-2021, 07:44 AM
I don't get the Sandman reference. Unless you mean FOX puts people to sleep.

I very much doubt this person has been working for them for more than a week. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Sandman settled suits with numerous news agencies for rushing to tell a narrative that turned out to be erroneous.

Fox News did much the same with this bullshit even after Dominions providing Fox with evidence proving it bullshit.
I see fox puts MORE people to sleep with MORE viewers by FAR at any given time then ANY other network...I guess they tell better bedtime stories Originally Posted by bb1961

That was fuckin' dumb.
Sandman settled suits with numerous news agencies for rushing to tell a narrative that turned out to be erroneous.

Fox News did much the same with this bullshit even after Dominions providing Fox with evidence proving it bullshit. Originally Posted by WTF
... I'll surely have a go.

... Not onley erroneous, but A FLAT OUT LIE!.
And yet the news media was SLOW to apologise.

Thus the reason for the lawsuits against them.
And the fact that Sandman is collecting money.

... In the FOX case - things are still yet unproven.
I'd surely LOVE to see them have a go in court
against Dominion. ... Then we can SEE just how
accurate the dominion machines really are.

### Salty

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

Fox will never let it get to court. They'll pay and settle before the public humiliation.

Here's what Frump's head of cybersecurity had to say after the orange ape pushed that angle:

"Do not conflate voting system security and SolarWinds," tweeted Krebs, who served as US Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency Director until late November. "The proof is in the paper. You can audit or recount again to confirm the outcome. Like they did in Georgia. And Michigan. And Wisconsin. And Arizona. Can't hack paper."

See that part about audits and recounts in Georgia, Michagan, Wisconsin and Arizona? Time to set the tin hats aside boys. The idiot made a fool of himself to the entire world and got his ass beat. Put him back in the closet with his mushroom cap and let's see if the Republican party can try to regain some respect...
Fox will never let it get to court. They'll pay and settle before the public humiliation.

Put him back in the closet with his mushroom cap and let's see if the Republican party can try to regain some respect... Originally Posted by 69in2it69
Here, here! On your first point.

The party is not completely lost. Liz, with her name and clout, and Adam, with his fresh and forward spark, may just save the GOP. She's got more guts to stick it out than he. Which is a sign that it's on the decline.

Bring the right back to the center.
  • WTF
  • 12-18-2021, 01:18 PM

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Hmmmmm.

Dominion alerted the network's anchors and executives to information that disproved accusations of widespread vote-switching following Donald Trump's re-election loss, the judge noted.
Hmmmmm.

Dominion alerted the network's anchors and executives to information that disproved accusations of widespread vote-switching following Donald Trump's re-election loss, the judge noted. Originally Posted by WTF
I am at a loss to find the opinion on PDF. Will keep trying to post it for the record here. Sir.
‘The Court Can Infer That Fox Intended to Avoid the Truth’: Judge Refuses to Dismiss Dominion Lawsuit Against Fox News Over 2020 Election Coverage

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-electio...tion-coverage/

Delaware Superior Court Judge Eric M. Davis rationed that Dominion’s case laid out a “reasonably conceivable” defamation claim. But the judge’s refusal to dismiss the action comes at a stage in the litigation where he is legally obligated to remain at least somewhat deferential to the accusations lodged by Dominion against FOX.

“For purposes of the Motion, the Court must view all well-pled facts alleged in the Complaint as true and in a light most favorable to Dominion,” Judge Davis wrote while citing the legal standard for motions to dismiss.
NEW!

President Donald J. Trump:

“Word is that CNN and its new owners want Jeff Zucker out, not only because of the turmoil of Fredo Cuomo, the Don Lemon (“the dumbest man on television”) escapades, and so much else, but primarily because his ratings have gone to an all-time.low, and the so-called “network” is rudderless. In any event, that’s great news for America. Maybe CNN can be brought back to what it was in the good old days of the legendary Ted Turner. Jeff will always bomb, just as he did at NBC years before!”

Join @CBKNEWS
NEW!

President Donald J. Trump:

“Word is that CNN and its new owners want Jeff Zucker out, not only because of the turmoil of Fredo Cuomo, the Don Lemon (“the dumbest man on television”) escapades, and so much else, but primarily because his ratings have gone to an all-time.low, and the so-called “network” is rudderless. In any event, that’s great news for America. Maybe CNN can be brought back to what it was in the good old days of the legendary Ted Turner. Jeff will always bomb, just as he did at NBC years before!”

Join @CBKNEWS Originally Posted by bambino

I'm glad there's one of the few that actually follow the idiots obsurd mailings here to share the utter BS. SPAM, pure and simple.
I'm glad there's one of the few that actually follow the idiots obsurd mailings here to share the utter BS. SPAM, pure and simple. Originally Posted by 69in2it69
CNN is spam. Pure and simple. Keep watching tho.
CNN is spam. Pure and simple. Keep watching tho. Originally Posted by bambino

Have you sent your Christmas dontation to the "Don" to stop the steal?