A thousand words...

I think all of the ladies in Austin should post a current pic of themselves in this thread. Maybe geniusman can help us out. Originally Posted by lickalotapus;347156; in another thread
LAP, good idea, and one deserving of its own thread.

Oh, and that reminds me. I know you weren't talking about me, but I actually probably need new photos. I'll try to have something posted this week. Not trying to bait and switch anyone but I must look different now cuz guys keep telling me I don't look like my photos. Sometimes we don't see ourselves accurately. When I look at myself in the mirror, I feel like I look like my photos. But evidently I don't. Sometimes we ladies need to be told! Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia;346273; in another thread
Here’s a pic I took of Sophia a couple weeks ago. When I saw another Adorable (and mutual boink buddy) recentlly, she expressed some envy at how buff and sleek Sophia was these days.

Sophia, darlin’, you are bright and articulate, you have a luscious body, you’re strikingly beautiful, and sexually adventuresome. Is there any wonder I’m so crazy about you?

Monk
Sophia just updated her showcase 2 days ago (?) after Whispers started a thread on providers not having accurate pics, not necessarily a result of that per se.

I can't imagine taking pics during a session. Usually how open are providers to the idea of you taking pics, Monk?
usually the ones who get pictures for the sessions are regulars. since this borders on an ad, its a great deal for all involved
Not enough sleep. Can't figure out eccie today.
Yep, I did update my showcase because of Whispers' thread. I admit it. Though I wasn't the one he was referring to as he and I have never met.

A lot of ladies I know allow photos with the following rule: The provider gets to see the camera before the hobbyist leaves the appointment and has the option to delete all the ones that show incriminating features like tattoos or face or any photos that she just plain doesn't like. It's pretty easy to frame out the face and if she doesn't have too many tats, she can usually cover them with pillows or her hand or something.

Beagle, if you're a budding photographer, just ask the next lady you see if she has a photo policy.

LAP, good idea, and one deserving of its own thread. Originally Posted by Monk Rasputin
Not a bad idea Monk. And thank you for your kind words. But you should post some photos of some other providers (or they should post some of themselves) so this doesn't end up as a thread about me.
and what's wrong with threads about you? I happen to like threads about you.
Thanks Monk! My thought was with all the hoopla about "current pics" why not just open up a thread (actually I was trying to hijack the other one) and let the ladies with current, updated pics show their goods.

With that said:

LAP
If only I could get away with posting my past few months worth of iPhone pics, but I can't do it here. People just couldn't handle it.
  • PeAcH
  • 06-11-2010, 10:33 PM
I think this is a pretty cool idea. I didn't get to see the official thread, but when I end up recoloring my hair I think I may have to take some more new pictures!

I think this is cool, not only cause it will give the girls more attention, but also for our viewers knowing we are advertising accurately.. and getting to look at sexy ladies is never a bad thing.

Let the sexy lady parade begin!
The very carnal Jules Milano, taken last month...

Monk
Monk, your like a mentor. Because of your posts the last 2 or 3 monts (I'm new as of then) I saw Tess and Jules. Wow, you got graet tastes. Now Sensual Sophia is on the short list.
The very carnal Jules Milano, taken last month...

Monk Originally Posted by Monk Rasputin
Carnal and caramel. Look at that skin!
Sophia, darlin’, you are bright and articulate, you have a luscious body, you’re strikingly beautiful, and sexually adventuresome. Is there any wonder I’m so crazy about you?

DITTO!
Right back atcha gorgeous!

I'm back in Houston right now but as soon as I get my ass back to town...
That's one hot pic., Sophia.