Weird contact with justinelove

I'm not sure if this should be here or another area on the site, mods please feel free to move it or address it as needed.

So last night, I was looking around at who might be available last minute. I see that justinelove mentioned she'd be in the Dallas area last night and was looking for a review. So I sent a PM and she responded that she could text pics easier. I sent her my # and she sent a text with no pics. I tell her that I didn't get any pics, so she said she'd email them. I subsequently got an email from a Roadrunner email address with a link to some online pics. The email address and header came back to a specific person's name, we'll call her Jane. Like any good hobbyist, I Google'd the email address and it comes back to a lady that's on the Board of Trustee's for a local county government, and lists them as a Retired Federal Employee. The email came back to a Facebook profile of a lady that's probably in her 50's or 60's. So I'm wondering what's up, because the Facebook pics are clearly not the same person in the link of pics. I reply and simply say, "Is this Jane?". By this time, justinelove is texting me again and I ask. She laughs it off and says it is someone she is staying with. At this point, it's late and I don't really feel like messing with it anymore.
Today, justinelove calls me and leaves me a voice mail and it says, "Hey (insert my name here), uh I appreciate what you fucking did man that was real cool of you. You know who the fuck this is." Below is the text messages afterwards that ensued. Just posting this as an FYI, I surely did not appreciate a damn call and voice mail on my phone.
Maybe this works.

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
  • S-Man
  • 07-15-2012, 11:07 PM
A provider got a male friend to call you up to harass you? Is this her? http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=134442
A provider got a male friend to call you up to harass you? Is this her? http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=134442 Originally Posted by S-Man
Yes, that's her. I still have the voice mail. I can't tell if it's a male or female.
Sounds like she is using the lady's email address and is surprised that people respond back to her emails. Sounds pretty fucked up.
Twilight zone.
Apparently the content of the text message maybe shouldn't have been posted. But I surely didn't appreciate the voice mail that I received. Unfortunately, I can't edit the post and remove the image.
She joined 2 months ago, no reviews, not verified yet, no pics posted...

Why would any sane man waste his time playing games with someone like that?

If she's the holy grail of fucking, who cares if you can't get at her?