Has anyone had a slow, teasing/denial L1 or L2 like this?

I'm wondering if there are any providers in the area that truly enjoy worshiping cock, bringing a guy to the edge, over and over, until dripping precum. I think it's been called tekoki before, but mainly it's just sensual, slow L1 or L2, building to a gigantic orgasm.

I think this Klixen video is about the best example of what I'm hoping to find.

Is this the elusive unicorn, or is there a provider out there I need to go see?
LovingKayla can do that and more.
Didn't watch the vid, but for L1, it sounds like you are describing the incredible Terralyn experience
I could never have "stood" for that! Whew!
Two words - Lindsey Lacey.

She once took an hour to blow me. Along with everything else she does as well. And the amazing thing is that she really seemed to enjoy it; she never seemed impatient at all.
That video is hot.
That wicked tongue of hers!!!
Love to be teased, denied and edged .
Not very many women in general, even providers, know exactly what to do with their tongues like this woman does.

I second the opinion that Loving Kayla probably knows more about penises than most men themselves and that if a perfect L2 is your goal, she'd be tough to top. She starts by relaxing you completely and follows with the slow, exquisite build. You are lucky if you can walk out of there. Red Headed Julie is right up there also, but you'll need to tell her that your objective is to slow down-she'll get you there as quickly or as slowly as you want. Finally, I'd add Jessica Jade to the group. Not sure about slowness with Jessica because I can't last with her at all. I've never asked her to slow down. It's not that she's speedy-I am. She has my number and my number comes up quickly, and in the best possible way. The adjectives that I'd apply to all three women are patient, caring, affectionate, involved and very, very highly skilled. Each of them can give you exactly what you want. Wow, what am I doing here when I could be there?

For me, it's all about the tongue on that sweet spot. I'd have not lasted as long as the guy in this video, even with the woman slowing down occasionally. This woman knows exactly what to do and how to do it. I'd have added CIM, but I recognize the need for theatrics on internet video. That whole series of Klixen videos shows an artist at work. Whew! Thanks to Dan for that nice video getaway.

This kind of unimaginable pleasure is out there, Dan. Your dream can become reality. Really. Especially if you just ask nicely for what you want. There are many guys who might want to just get there as fast as possible so they can do it again, which is nice also. The ladies can't always read your mind to figure out which guy you are.
Every provider, but especially those who specialize in L1 and L2, should spend about an hour watching Klixen videos as part of her orientation and training.
A lady who can do that doesn't need to offer FS. That isn't BBBJ 101, it is an advanced PhD in it.
Yes, exactly what Sir Lancehernot says! I look back on times I should have just gotten an extra hour and spent it with the provider watching these videos and then asked her, "do you think you can do that, exactly like that, please? If you can I'm going to PM Old Grump and have him come over and award you a PhD. I'm also going to come and see you again and again until I'm broke."

If I were a provider, I'd post a link to these clips in my profile and ads and then say, "I can do that, just like that. Is there anything else you need to know? Come and see me to find out that that your dream can come true."

If ever there was a perfect school for providers, particularly the younger ones, this is it.
Problem is, making sure that the journey is an extremely pleasurable one requires a great deal more effort than simply focusing on getting to the destination. As clients, we're generally satisfied when we reach the destination, perhaps having enjoyed some sights, sounds, textures and tastes along the way, but (and I'm talking again primarily about those who focus on L1 and L2) providers know that there's little incentive to "exceed expectations" when "meets expectations" is all it takes to keep enough clients coming in the door to meet their financial needs.
I do need to go see Loving Kayla again, sometime. I actually won a contest, where she challenged anyone to prove that Glenn Beck had lied. I believe I ended up submitting 2 or 3 different lies, and she gladly held up her end of the bargain, and provided me with a free session (I tipped $100). It was absolutely amazing. She is definitely the closest thing I've had to Klixen-style.

Thanks for the other recommendations. I'm definitely setting up appointments with Jessica Jade and Red Headed Julie. I wonder if they'd watch the video prior to the session...

I get so damn turned on, just thinking about this.
Holy shit!! Not many videos get me excited but that one certainly did the trick! Where can I find HER!! Lol
I believe a few of my reviews might share how I specialize in this. However, I do realize I'm not everyone's cup of tea.

I think the suggestions of others in this topic are spot on, though. I'd second LovingKayla.
The video has been removed.