Developing feelings for my provider

Have seen a particular provider several times ....... and I think I may be developing feelings for her that go beyond the regular client/provider relationship. What should I do.....tell her, find another provider......I'm kind of getting tired of taking cold showers :-) I don't want to ruin a perfectly good thing and screw it up. Suggestions?
Have seen a particular provider several times ....... and I think I may be developing feelings for her that go beyond the regular client/provider relationship. What should I do.....tell her, find another provider......I'm kind of getting tired of taking cold showers :-) I don't want to ruin a perfectly good thing and screw it up. Suggestions? Originally Posted by joey1234
Take a break... see some other well reviewed providers. It's a hobby... not love.
Take a break... see some other well reviewed providers. It's a hobby... not love. Originally Posted by falconbueller
+1000
Dude...You are in the wrong hobby. You just joined January 14, been here less than a month, have 1 post and no reviews and have already fallen for a Hooker???? You're doomed man. You need to walk away before you destroy your entire world including but not limited to bank account, marriage, heart, sanity, and freedom.

If you don't then your head will feel like this all the time!!
They say pussy is a powerful drug .
They say pussy is a powerful drug . Originally Posted by macbeth1000
Amen to that!

OP - Still dude... take a break.
I know and I can't believe I feel like this. I know it should not be. By the way, new to eccie as it is not widely used from where I moved from........but long timer in the hobby.

Taking a break sounds like the right thing to do......
Hey Joey 1234,
I agree with everyone else. The providers DO NOT want your love, they want your money. This is their business. It supports their family. You would be surprised how many providers have husbands, boyfriends, girlfriends, and kids. You want to have feelings for someone, go to Match.com.

Let's say you do express your love. Here are HER options:
1. ignore you, women know if a guy expresses his love for someone he barely knows the relationship has no chance
2. run from you (now you sound like a potential stalker)
3. accept your love and use you like an ATM, taking all your money for her ________ (fill in the blank) sick kids, sick relatives, child support, rent, food, car payments, etc etc. When in reality you will be supporting her pimp.

And if she says she loves you too, don't give her any money and ask for free sex. See how long she "loves" you.
Originally Posted by mojo34
Yeah guy snap the fuck out of it! This is not e harmony.
BACK OFF FUCK SOMEONE ELSE
Originally Posted by mojo34
That's fucking classic....
i think you are on the wrong site. try eharmony or match.com those women are looking for love too. the women here are lookin for $$$ with no strings.....
Hey Joey, GO for it ... follow your heart ... what could possibly go wrong?
Find another provider and ask her if you can pay for a grudge fuck. You'll feel better,