Can Anybody Name Everybody?

I recently misplaced the list I used to keep of all the women I'd ever busted a nut on (or in). I'd learned long ago to live with the fact that every name on there was probably a pseudonym, but it bothered me for some reason that I couldn't seem to reconstruct it from memory. Have I passed some sort of moral tipping point, or am I just getting old?
Had you written reviews of them, the list would be there. No friggin' way I could remember each and every one of mine.
True story... one time in Grad School...

My BGF (Best Guy Friend) asked if I could give at least the first name of every person I'd been with.

My simple answer...that task would require I knew their first names to start.

You are not old, you're just a horny bastard. Congrats!
Sounds like it's time to start building a new list
Thought the point was find em, feel em, fuck em, FORGET em?
Depends. How many have their been?

I've seen 70+ over the years. I can't remember their names, and, for the ATFs, I lost track of how many times, but I remember each one, even though, by and large, most did not provide an experience worth remembering, or they provided one that was memorable for the wrong reasons.
Thought the point was find em, feel em, fuck em, FORGET em? Originally Posted by HEADKNOCKER
"Let the hoe go so the next Joe can hit 'em..."

Haaaaaaaaaaa...That 8-Ball was the man!
But who can remember that? My SO asked me (in the sly way that women do) how many chicks I'd banged. I acted like I didn't even hear her. Haaaaaaaaaaaaa
I do not recall them all,And I lack enough fingers and toes to count them all on.
I am low volume. I remember every one of them.
I keep a list of every provider I have seen along with some stats and ratings, but those before I entered the world of p4p are hazy. I don't think age has too much to do with it. To some extent, I think it's just in the male nature to want to notch his headboard.
In my hobby life I could make a list of them all, because it only spans 10 years.
In my private life I could do it for the last 20 years.
Beyond that it gets hazy, until we get back to the first one.
That one is burned forever into my brain.

Not sure if that is worth bragging about.
Probably not!!!

I am pacing myself.....yeah that's it.
I used to keep a list, then got married and destroyed the list, so the SO wouldn't ever question me about it.

I don't remember all the names, but I do remember most of the experiences... a glimpse or memory of how she looked, or what she said ... something always sticks in your mind from the encounter.

It's best not to remember the names.
  • NYr
  • 02-22-2014, 01:13 PM
years ago I decided to make a list. There were a few who I had no idea of their names and simply listed them as "Girl at XYZ"
For the last 6 years of hobbying I kept a picture(in phone) of every provider I was with to remember them by, but some how sd card reset and lost them all, I think I was up to 140 of them by last October
I keep a list of every provider I have seen along with some stats and ratings, but those before I entered the world of p4p are hazy. I don't think age has too much to do with it. To some extent, I think it's just in the male nature to want to notch his headboard. Originally Posted by daty/o
I'm sure you're comfortable doing what you do, but I wouldn't recommend any written evidence. Even if you're single, evidence in this little world is something I recommend most avoid.

One person I know was interviewed by the police on a homicide investigation because there was internet evidence of a connection between them - even though all of it was hobby handles....

Thankfully - the person was quickly cleared - IJS...