Ft Worth incall??

I am contemplating staying in the Ft Worth area on the last leg of my Dallas tour in a couple weeks....is that a good choice?? Any interest in a gal like me in Ft Worth? If so,what areas are good and safe??

Thanks!
Dallas...absolutely interested. Recommend Sundance Square or just north of Loop 820 off I-35 (Basswood/Western Center). Travel safe.
A lot of the action (or competition, if you wish to view it that way) is in the North Beach/820 area, but that area is hard to get to and from because of construction.

If downtown (Omni, Worthington, Embassy Suites, Ashton, Courtyard, Etta's Place, Holiday Inn Express) is out for price reasons, I'd suggest looking west, across the Trinity River. On University south of I-30 is a Residence Inn; just west of there and visible from the freeway is a Marriott property, but I forget which brand. There's a Courtyard, I think, across the river south of West Seventh Street, and another cluster of places (including a Hampton Inn) at I-30 and Cherry Lane.

There are a few extended-stay places in the Bryant Irvin/820 area, and a Best Western and a relatively new and decent Motel 6 along U.S. 377 in Benbrook. There's also a cluster of places on and along Cherry Lane south of I-30 and Calmont between Lackland and Alta Mere, within stumbling distance of Rick's (for the guys who went there looking for more and got nothing but air).
Thanks yall......so what about the Richland Hills/Hurst/Bedford/Haltom/Arlington/Forest Hills areas?
That's a pretty big area to cover. There are some places along 183 in HEB. I'm sure you'd be safe there. I haven't been up that way in a while, but I think there may be some construction through there, as well.

AFAIK, there's only a Motel 6 or something similar along 121 in the Richland Hills/Haltom City area.

Stay away from Forest Hill.

You'll have to get input from the Arlington folks about that city.

My initial comments were largely copied from a couple of previous posts over the years. I used to think the west side of Fort Worth, home to three country clubs and a lot of money, was underserved, so I was always trying to make the case for out-of-town providers to set up in an area populated by lots of potential marks, er, clients. Though west Fort Worth is no longer underserved, I still think you'd be better off staying away from the east and south sides, and the near north side, inside 820. That pretty much leaves downtown, the southwest quadrant, and north of and along 820 and east of and along I-35W.
thanks so much yall...much appreciated !!
Welcome Dallas Rain!! I have the perfect spot for you!!! lol!!! check pm
thanks yall....thanks Lola--I will check pms