Plan on Visiting Iowa ... Need Some Input!!

Heyyyy guys,

I plan on visiting Iowa in the next couple weeks and I wanted to get a feeler for the state. I was for sure going to stop in Des Moines but was wondering if there is any interest in Cedar Rapids. Since I am a first time visitor I am unsure of areas to stay in. Information would be greatly apprectiated. Also besides ECCIE & 411 what are some other boards that I could possibly join for the Midwest? Hope to hear some feedback soon.

Thanks Much and can't wait to meet all the wonderful men in Iowa.

Lacy Lovexxx
214-662-2154
Lacy I am sure you would have a good response in Cedar Rapids. If the date work I know I will be stopping by. You might put your info on Grainbeltnews.com as well.
Lacy wow... you are truley very finely put together. When you are through De Moines just north of there theres a slightly smaller town Sioux City and I would definately see you if you were ablt to stop there even if for a day.
-steve (otherwise I may have to come to you in IA. Sioux Falls , SD is a great stop if you're planning on going north bound afterward)
yes lacy please visit cedar rapids ia
The Quad Cities rings my bell.
lacy was your trip to iowa a success for a retrip down the line for those that missed you this time around?
Hi Lacy. Loved seeing u in C.R. Would love for u to come thru the quad cities next time u come north.