Fantastic Business Idea!

Okay, here is the scenario...You (guy) need a haircut, maybe a little manscaping, a massage is always good, sports on TV, an adult beverage (or 2) and, of course, a blowjob from a beautiful lady! But is there anyplace that can take care of all of these needs?

Welcome to the newest concept in Personal Pampering...you walk in and are greeted by a bevy of beauties. A drink is in your hand, you choose your "Stylist", and off you go to a private room. And if your on a budget (or just a cheap bastard), there is the "Barber Shop", which has 6 chairs and 6 Stylist who only do haircuts (nude, of course), but are willing to drop down and do a B&G (if the tip is enough).

Just an idea, but I need a good name for it. Anybody have any ideas?
La Medicine Mans Soapy Balls :-)
How about, IN BUSINESS FOR A SHORT TIME, too inclusive.
Call it Bro's Blow N Go
Shitty Haircuts "R" Us
Maybe Cut N Run
I was thinking "Honey Hoes"...
Or "Sports Clits"
They actually GFE a place like this in Australia (minus the blowjobs). A lot of brothers in the Navy on the GW went last year we they pulled in there. You can get a topless haircut but I doubt any extras were had. Still a big money make though.
Better: Add tune-up & oil change service and call it The Service Station. Then, we can say, "Honey, I'm gonna run your car down to the Service Station. Get 'em to lube everything, drain the fluids and maybe some new plugs. Might get a trim while I'm out. I'll be a while."
Great idea!!!!
Ho's Cut n Blow
Cut with a slut. Trim with trim. Cut high with hair pie. Big Al's Boob and lube. Snip and clit. Suk Kut. Snippy clitty and titty. Nip, tuck. and cut.
I highly doubt you would find a provider or provider(s) to do this without upcharging out of the ass.

Too much work, IMHO. But nonetheless, a very crafty idea.
Okay, here is the scenario...You (guy) need a haircut, maybe a little manscaping, a massage is always good, sports on TV, an adult beverage (or 2) and, of course, a blowjob from a beautiful lady! But is there anyplace that can take care of all of these needs?

Welcome to the newest concept in Personal Pampering...you walk in and are greeted by a bevy of beauties. A drink is in your hand, you choose your "Stylist", and off you go to a private room. And if your on a budget (or just a cheap bastard), there is the "Barber Shop", which has 6 chairs and 6 Stylist who only do haircuts (nude, of course), but are willing to drop down and do a B&G (if the tip is enough).

Just an idea, but I need a good name for it. Anybody have any ideas? Originally Posted by medicineman
ummmm . . . you're not the first one to think of this and in fact, several providers already offer that compendium of services.