First the woke soccer team, now men’s basketball team.

Maybe more practice and less kneeling!!!!

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/0...-opening-game/

What a disgrace
They fucking lost to france! france!

Theyre prolly throwing the game on purpose for some pc reason.

Fuck those selfish disgraceful low lifes.
They fucking lost to france! france! Originally Posted by winn dixie
What a disgrace Originally Posted by bambino
I'd wager that neither of you could even run up and down the court 10 times.

Fat old men should probably avoid criticizing athletes!

Fat old men should probably avoid criticizing athletes! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Has nothing to do with the subject of these low lifes

Fat old men should probably avoid criticizing athletes! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Actually, I ride about 60 miles a week and always take the stairs. And, I got 4yrs of college free and got a paycheck for a year playing football. Now go get the funk.
Anybody see the opening ceremonies? WTF was that?

Next time lets not send the transathletes to represent the country.
Has nothing to do with the subject of these low lifes Originally Posted by winn dixie
Really? You're calling the US olympic soccer, and basketball, teams "low lifes".

Wow. You should be ashamed.
Actually, I ride about 60 miles a week and always take the stairs. And, I got 4yrs of college free and got a paycheck for a year playing football. Now go get the funk. Originally Posted by bambino
Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Yes, it is.
Really? You're calling the US olympic soccer, and basketball, teams "low lifes".
Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
truth hurts ????
Actually, I ride about 60 miles a week and always take the stairs. And, I got 4yrs of college free and got a paycheck for a year playing football. Now go get the funk. Originally Posted by bambino
I am curious what Position? First let me take a guess, Outside Linebacker.
I am curious what Position? First let me take a guess, Outside Linebacker. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Tight end. I played both ways in HS. Outside backer and TE in HS. Concentrated on offense in college. I’d rather have the opportunity to catch passes and score some TDS. Seemed more exciting to me.
Tight end. I played both ways in HS. Outside backer and TE in HS. Concentrated on offense in college. I’d rather have the opportunity to catch passes and score some TDS. Seemed more exciting to me. Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah Tight End is pretty tough position and exciting to watch.

Wow. You should be ashamed. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Those damn reprobates WE sent over there from the nba? Fuck those losers! Hope they go to china and tour nikes campus.
And fucking stay there!

I guarantee Jordan Barkley Magic and Bird are ashamed of this group.
NICE MUGSHOTS

WERE THEY ARRESTED?

https://www.ussoccer.com/players