Latinas

Is there latinas at pearls or at any other place?
  • grail
  • 11-09-2021, 12:20 AM
Ruby is at Sunflower🌻 in the Studios section.

Isn't there a recent Latina place on the south side of Walnut Hill?

What happened to Sky Bar?
There where some latinas at Pearls but not worth seeing imho. If there is a latina shop please let me know !!
I don't know if it's still there. But this is on the Gentleman' Guide website:

BELLA LUNA STUDIO
🔴 Located on Walnut Hill Ln 🔴
~ relaxing body Massages by beautiful therapists ~
~ Close to 35 fwy in Dallas
🔴 Open everyday 9:30-2AM
~ Call 214-791-0549
  • Red78
  • 11-10-2021, 07:37 AM
Shit, if they look as good as their photos, I may go broke. I may have to check that place out next time im over there.

Anyone have any intel.
I drove by Daily’s the other day and it definitely looked open. Curious about that place
Dailys is open again?
Shit, if they look as good as their photos, I may go broke. I may have to check that place out next time im over there.

Anyone have any intel. Originally Posted by Red78
I can guarantee you that you won't see the girls from the ad. Those are instagram models. I don't think there's any press on them for a reason.
  • Red78
  • 11-10-2021, 11:32 AM
I can guarantee you that you won't see the girls from the ad. Those are instagram models. I don't think there's any press on them for a reason. Originally Posted by howdy_booty

HaHa, Absolutely. Exactly why I would go broke if they were legit.

Im still curious on the current lineup quality. But I dont make it over there often enough to TOFTT
I drove by Daily’s the other day and it definitely looked open. Curious about that place Originally Posted by MavsFan98
You say you drove by Daily's the other day right. Did you see a sign that said Daily's?
I doubt it but why call it Daily's?
You say you drove by Daily's the other day right. Did you see a sign that said Daily's?
I doubt it but why call it Daily's? Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
Im about 99% sure the sign said Daily’s… but thanks for the condescending tone asshole. Trying to be helpful
What happened to Sky Bar? Originally Posted by Billogoods
They were still there about a month ago, never saw a review strong enough to TOFTT
I went to the auto parts place a few months back. And, the door to Sky Bar was smashed in. After that, I didn't see any ads from them. I just assumed they for run out of Farmers Branch, like the spa behind Chase, a block south.
I think the same folks own Bella Luna and SKybar. I went to both. It is the same as Daily's, similar to amps. FLat fee, then extra with girls, but all covered. I was impressed with lineups at SKyBar. Good looking girls from LA. But Bella Luna, only went once, a 50 ish year claiming to be from Peru.