Prepaying for nothing - Avoid Prepay Snapchat Scams from Raven Kay or Taylor Madison

Date: 12/24/21
Name: Raven Kay, Taylor Madison
User ID:: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?84888-Ravenkay
Phone: 325-307-8002 SC @raven_kay2020 SC @taymadison30
Email Address: Ravenkay1998@yahoo.com
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?84888-Ravenkay
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Dallas
Activities: none, I would avoid both of these girls for scam risk, they are fairly attractive and I've met Raven twice actually (not taylor) over 2 years ago or so, but it's not worth it especially for fully covered everything
Hair Length and Color: pictures are accurate, have seen before
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: mixed asian caucasian
Recommendation: No
She wildn trying to charge $5 to stay as a friend” on Snapchat smh
Yes, they both are scammer,never prepay , and they charge 400 an hour and nothing is without a cover.
There wouldn't be a scam if you didn't prepay.
no meeting took place, moved to coed
  • slap
  • 01-02-2022, 11:12 PM
Man that’s too bad. She’s really sexy I had my eye on her
Hobby 101. Never prepay. No matter how sincere they sound, or how many great reviews they have. Prepaying greatly increases odds of things like falling asleep and phone problems and family emergencies. Not to even mention that if you do ever get your session, that provider will have already spent your money and feel like they are doing it for free, greatly increasing the odds of a rushed poor session.
I don't know why people continue to do this.
I don't know why people continue to do this. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
The old adage - women will do anything for money, men will do anything for pussy

The ready abandonment of common sense once you pass adolescence seems to be most rampant here. The thought I guess must be "I'm different" or something equally weak.

Wish I had a buck for every one of these "pay but no play" reports.