Velvet - Secret Gardens or Sunflower?

I was surprised to see Velvet on the Sunflowergirlz site tonight and jumped over to the Secret Garden site and she's still there as well. Both sites are using the same picture as well.

I saw Velvet via Secret Garden in Dec and had a good time.

Anyone know what might be going on?

I'll probably text the booker in the morning but I'm curious...
  • ketro
  • 01-06-2022, 03:23 AM
The studios are affiliated.
The studios are affiliated. Originally Posted by ketro
Have attempted screening at AS,
still not heard back.Is screening separate for each,or one easier for response? Had eye on Velvet a couple weeks.
  • ketro
  • 01-06-2022, 04:56 AM
Have attempted screening at AS,
still not heard back.Is screening separate for each,or one easier for response? Had eye on Velvet a couple weeks. Originally Posted by danups
I can't explain why sometimes they don't get back right away. Wait a bit, then try again.

I got in with AS and SG right away. My first appointment with AS got rescheduled for a red flag day, and the AS booker put me right in at SF. After that, I couldn't get a reply at SF for months after that. Then I tried again later, and it was no big deal to get screened. The booker got back to me within 2 minutes and it was a done deal.

My best guess for some reason they're either all booked up and have no room for new clients at the moment or they get flooded with new screening requests and just have to ignore them. Don't be a pest about it, but just wait a week and try again later.
Sorry, my error. A.S. is not relevant to this, meant SG. Didnt know if once screened for either SF/SG, covered for both?
  • ketro
  • 01-06-2022, 08:40 AM
Sorry, my error. A.S. is not relevant to this, meant SG. Didnt know if once screened for either SF/SG, covered for both? Originally Posted by danups
i don't think that's true. SF still asked me for the DL/selfie thing, even though I was in at AS and SG.
She's just listed at Sun, but the booker is for S Garden