It's Time for the Martianman to say farewell. Thank you ladies

Well ladies and gentlemen, the time has come. We all have to go home some time. I knew that this day would be here someday, but I didn’t know when that would be. As much as I would love to spend another lifetime meeting and enjoying the company of all you amazing ladies and the amazing ladies to come, I will continue to read about all the adventures ahead through the reviews.
The Martianman has had some stellar times, but he always knew that there would be a time when he would reach a level of satisfaction that would not be duplicated and that has happened. The Martianman has decided that it cannot get any better than this special lady and so there is no longer a need to continue on this journey. For the Martianman she will the one he will miss the most from this wonderful world. My ATF, Charliee
I really want to thank all the wonderful ladies for giving me the opportunity to disappoint each and every one of you, every time I came to see you, J Every single one of you will always be special to me and I will forever enjoy the memories you have given me. I have made some friends and have met some of the most beautiful, smart, brave, kind, giving, and strong ladies ever.
I really enjoyed my time here. This is supposed to be about FUN. Some of us have experience some of the most intimate moments we will ever experience. Let’s try to remember that in the end all you will really remember is all the good times, nothing else will matter, not the no shows, the arguments, name calling, none of that will matter just the good times, so concentrate more on the good times.
Remember we are all here to have a great time, let’s all be nice to one another. Gentlemen please take care of these stellar ladies. Ladies please take care of each other.

I won’t say goodbye, just see you later…
MM
I always enjoyed your reviews and I am sure I am not the only one here who gave the "MM seal of approval" a lot of weight when deciding who to see.

So thanks for that. I guess I better get busy though, I need to write 169 more reviews to catch up to you....
I'm going to miss you! Remember if you change your mind, I'm your girl (: Each girl you have reviewed and spent time with owes you a ton of gratitude. XO times infinity
Later MM
  • Toyz
  • 05-22-2014, 02:53 PM
Godspeed MM! Thanks for the advice, camaraderie & fun!
MM, you will be missed but you'll be back. When I look at reviews that are piled up on a girl when checking her out, your 1 of them that I trust and read. Good for you on finding someone.
SAD FACE
Goodbye my friend.
Best of luck to you Martianman.
Thanks for sharing so many of your experiences with us.
It was great to meet you, you are a good guy.
Hope you have found what you wanted my friend, wish you much happiness.
MM. Thanks for your time, effort, and guidance during your sentence in our little world. We've never met but I've enjoyed your reviews and chat on many occasions..
Keep the wind in your face and the rubber side down.
NOOOO don't go!!!!!!!
As one of my favs you will be missed.....

I have a feeling you will be back one day
Farewell, MM. Your absence will be felt in the reviews. I can always trust a Martian review. Hope your next chapter is a satisfying one. If not, we'll save you're place. Good luck
I'm glad you're leaving, now there is more puddy for the rest of us. Seriously, you raised the bar on civility on this site and will be sorely missed.
All the best to you, sir! Thank you for all your great reviews.
I'm glad you're leaving, now there is more puddy for the rest of us. Seriously, you raised the bar on civility on this site and will be sorely missed. Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
Yes, this.

I don't post much (obviously), but I have lurked for quite awhile, and you have always been a class act. You will be missed.
This is sad. Hate to see you go, but have fun and I wish you and your new friend the best.
The Man from Mars and his adventures on Uranus will be remembered.