wheres best in south austin

So when I come to visit I always go to the nw side cause its nicer and I am almost always positive that getting room off priceline that it will be a good hotel in good area.

I have lots of people that ask me to come south but I am not sure where to go in south austin that if I get a hotel on price line I am not going to get a room in a ghetto run down hotel so I get scared to book a hotel there.

Where in south austin (area) would I look for on priceline to get a good or at least half way decent hotel ????
  • Loxly
  • 06-05-2014, 11:10 AM
I'm not certain what "south" is around these parts since I'm still fairly new to the area. BUT....

for ladies that travel a lot do they also belong to a hotel rewards program? I'd think that you'd end up with a few free rooms by building up points over a short time. I checked on Priceline and found places in my own rewards group. What I'm not certain about is if any Priceline deals would be credited towards my points or not.

Regardless it might save you a few bucks down the road.
Always do Hotwire and book with 4 stars. I've stayed at the Omni for 80/night.
Most of the providers I have seen in South Austin were near the I35 and Ben White area.
Good luck.
The Casulo (sp?) is nice. Some of the rooms have an unusual design where the shower has a full length glass panel where the person taking the shower can see out, but from the bed, it looks like a mirror and the person in the shower cannot be seen. Pretty cool.....opportunities for creativity.....
Yeah, the Casulo has no sound proofing, stained furniture, and little privacy from the front desk. Cute concept, shitty follow through. Too pricey for too little privacy. (And awful water pressure in those nice showers.) I wouldn't mind doing an outcall there, or booking a suite for a date night, but it's not the best incall.
The bridges to N-ATX .... under them works as well, just be careful during Bat season
I did well with you F2C and I ddint even get rabies when I sucked you dry
There is a place downtown...The name, the name..Oh my place Not soo funny but a knee slapper Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie
Jerked off in his girlfriend's eye
When her eye was dry and shut
Georgie fucked that one eyed slut ..HUH!@#$%
not funny I have been shot in the eye numerous tiimes and have to have help to bathroom lol what I really hate is shot up the nose lol then I smell you all day long
I used to travel a bunch for work. Luckily it was usually in big cities that had a big business district that was oozing with decent hotels.

One neat trick was to have all the various hotel deal apps on a phone, and walk into a place you wanted to stay. Show them the best deal you can find at that hotel, or one in the area, and ask if there's anything they can do to beat it.

Most deals sites work by taking a percentage of the reservation fee. Some of them charge hotels a flat fee to be listed on them at a certain price for a certain number of days. In the first case, most of the people at the desk are willing/able to book you at a competitive price right there. Sometimes their hands are tied by hotel policy.

Not really relevant, but a few of my credit cards came with a 24 hour concierge service. Sometimes I like to pretend I'm super fancy by having them book a hotel for me. Very rarely, they'll pull of something cool like a free room upgrade. Folks in hospitality are really good about taking care of eachother.