New to the Area -- SHOPPING

Guilty Pleasures, (we know about men) but sometimes women SHOP! LOL

I found, being new to the area, the Gulport Premium Outlets, and yes I got you- Mister- a Ralph Lauren Luxurious Robe for the hot tub....me, some nice feminine lotions and potions, Nike has a sale (CAN SOMEONE SAY SHOES?), and some clothes.

Another place I like is TRACE OF LACE in Gulport, the little dungeon down by Keesler entrance on Pass is a joke.

Oh the Store on beach blvd, can't remember the name...found some fun stuff in there (SIGN: IT'S ALWAYS HAPPY HOUR HERE!!)

Anywhere I'm missing? Obviously, I stay pretty busy however, occasionally I like to SHOP and splurge.

The liquor store is open til 10 here and its only open til 7 back in the Carolinas. That was interesting.

Any comments/suggestions?
As far as the shops go...I catch my self in the boutiques more often than the mainstream stores. Lots of lovely little dresses and other types of outfits. If interested...shoot me a text and I'll let ya in in them.

As for the liquor stores, ain't it great! I do not miss the 7 shut down
yes ma'am I will when next go round comes...

Well, I've shopped til I've dropped, going to fix me a margarita and chill for a bit, been a very long day...

see you this weekend...
Ok really looking forward to meeting ya lady!
Ladies:

Give Bay St Louis a try - lots of small, interesting shops there in Old Town - go south on Beach Blvd or east on Main St to get there.

It's a great town.

JaG
WOW, honestly, make a dash for the store and rush home or stay put wherever you go this week, this was my first CTC experience, glad I'm in a convenient location...
WOW, honestly, make a dash for the store and rush home or stay put wherever you go this week, this was my first CTC experience, glad I'm in a convenient location... Originally Posted by Carolina Girl Holly
YEP, DIDN'T ATTACH
Today was a disaster for shopping. Edgewater is a clusterfuck! Thank god I wasn't working real job.