Overcome with joy that Obama will be gone soon, Marine passes out..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-ceremony.html

"A member of the U.S. Army Honor Guard dramatically passed out and fell to the floor in front of Barack Obama during the president's farewell speech to the armed services.
The guard member was pictured lying crumpled on the floor next to the feet his fellow service members in Arlington, Virginia on Wednesday.
The guard is believed to have fainted as Obama addressed the armed services at Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall where he was giving his final salute before he leaves office."
I wonder how many times assup sobbed like a bitch
Marines don't pass out.
Ralphie must be confused marines don't pass out
Ralphie must be confused marines don't pass out Originally Posted by gary5912
well, then what happened? he was taking a nap? I love you jarheads, but jeeze.. you are human just like the rest of us...
well, then what happened? he was taking a nap? I love you jarheads, but jeeze.. you are human just like the rest of us... Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
" A member of the U.S. Army Honor Guard.... " CANNOT BE A MARINE !
well, then what happened? he was taking a nap? I love you jarheads, but jeeze.. you are human just like the rest of us... Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Your post said US Army honor guard and I'm a Marine and I'm never wrong Marines don't pass out Oorah Semper Fi