The downlo on High Heels...

High heels are a big part of being in the biz ...
They are sexy & provocative.

For the shorter guys (those sexy compact packages) ,how do you feel about the lady wearing high heels?

Sometimes, if I note the body stats of the gentleman on screening, I contemplate ...sexy heels...or sexy flats?

For a dude that is 5'6 or shorter....I feel (with my 3inch heels), like I tower over him when we meet at the door.
Now, some love it and some not so much ...usually get the vibe when we lock lips.

Can I get a consensus on this subject?
Do you feel comfortable with "looking up" at your play partner....or prefer to be at eye level?

What are some "High Heel Activities" than would entice the experience?

SHOE LOVERS UNITE!

As a taller lady I am always skeptical on if I should wear heels. Hate to tower over a man so I general stick to flats or no shoes but I do love tall pumps
I'm a 3-4 in Classy Sexy Pump high-heels
to plant that first kiss on him & rub my breast on his chest at the same time (o)(o)
for the shorter guest . i'll just bend down for the kiss & he's staring at my breast right away (o)(o)
For me heels are a requirement
I am tall, 5'9 barefooted...but I typically wear heels...I have only had one or two gents that were shorter ask me to take them off. Overall majority of my friends love my height.
I love heels on a woman but please take them off when it’s time to play
I’m average height and love a woman in heels even if she is taller than me. Ideally she isn’t going to be standing for very long anyway. Love it when she keeps them on during the act too.
Ladies, I’m right at 6’. I absolutely love a woman in heels !!!!
Please tower above me, let me have the experience of touching every inch of your sensual self.... no shame here if I get to have a 6’6” lady on my arm or wrapped around my waist.....
BTW, Torre is fantastic in heels !!!
I like to see her "high heels up in the air" as I am pounding away.
I’m somewhere between 6’3” and 6’7” depending on what convenience store I am leaving, bring it with your high heels.
I’m somewhere between 6’3” and 6’7” depending on what convenience store I am leaving, bring it with your high heels. Originally Posted by Gentlemen Rendezvous
Really? I will keep that in mind
Yes heels are def a requirement!
I’m 5’10. I love girls in heals. I dated a gal who was 6’2. I loved it when she wore heals. She was the one uncomfortable with it. I loved it! One night I laid on the floor looking up her beautiful legs... gawd they seemed to go of for ever. I deployed and we separated. But it was amazing when we were together.

OMG she was amazing and were still friends.
For me... always a yes for heals. Especially if you have hard wood floor or tile floors. That clicking sound as you walk across the floor. Liken it to the sound of a whip cracking or a dinner bell. You know that sound means pleasure is about ito happen.
I am 5'9". So sometimes you girls are taller but it does not bother me. I love the look it is what gets my engine going. I even like them in bed I just think they look great while you are standing it makes you flex your legs and ass begs for me. When your laying down they seem to have more passion, like you could not wait to take them off. I fantasize cumming on shiny pumps and kissing your toes.