Wal-Mart home office bonus time

With WM bonuses coming out next Thursday, I was curious if our NWA providers normally SE an increase in business this time of the year. I know in my area we are getting about half of what we got last year.
Hobbying might be adversely affected by the recent trouble in NWA...as far as providers willing to come to the area, or hobbyists willing to play.

I'll still be there the last week of this month! Here's hoping I won't just be sitting there, twiddling my thumbs.
With WM bonuses coming out next Thursday, I was curious if our NWA providers normally SE an increase in business this time of the year. I know in my area we are getting about half of what we got last year. Originally Posted by Tfields
Is this a joke???
Not meant as a joke. What part were you wondering about?
Geez, I just finished my tax returns and paid myself a bonus...and I know that I will be inserting a little cash into the economy soon!
Not meant as a joke. What part were you wondering about? Originally Posted by Tfields
Just with the recent activity in NWA for the past few months I tend to stay away from anyone associated with big cooperations in NWA.
Ahh, I understand. The #2 rule of the hobby. Play safe.
Hobbying might be adversely affected by the recent trouble in NWA...as far as providers willing to come to the area, or hobbyists willing to play.

I'll still be there the last week of this month! Here's hoping I won't just be sitting there, twiddling my thumbs. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
plan on doing my part to help keep you from thumb twiddling. Always glad to help a damsel in distress...
Check out the NWA alert thread and you'll connect the dots. Not many people accepting employment info from W-M these days.

Huck