Moving To Southern Ark Sept 1st

First of all I am posting this now as I am seldom on here and want to make sure to give those in the Central Ark a chance to see /revisit me before I move.

I have some of the worst as well as some of the coolest experiences in this hobby and while I have almost left a couple of times before I have always decided to stay for some stupid reason ugh

No so this time.However My heart as well as my home is there in Southern ark as well as a "normal job"

My last date for availablity and referances for ECCIE members will be Sept 1st 2012

The only change maybe if I get the move done quicker in which case I will move the date up and make a posting to that effect
As for the Arkansas boards.. The drama on here is hurtful to the community as a whole and Needs to stop
Hell the Ark section can make millions as a soap opera sorry hurtful but true

The more drama the more catty comments the more unwanted attention it draws.

Providers stop making catty comments about each other
Be supportive of each other even if you dont like the person
You never know when the person you are being mean will be in the position to keep your a** safe and out of the slammer

Moderators I will pm you both closer to the SEpt date so you can disable my account and we can go about protecting my privacy

I wll be touring the last few months so I get a chance to see some of the wonderfull people I have met

For each and every member on this board including Ginger and Lily who have made their intense dislike of me public knowledge
I wish all of you the very best .
I will continue to pray for your safety in this hobby

Guys make sure you make rounds of every provider on this board.
Regardless if they are thick , petitie , flat chested big booty etc they all have something unquie to offer you and while they may not be what orignally turns you on you might be suprised that if you go outside of your norm what you will find.
Providers your instincts is your best defense against being busted. If you dont feel comfortable dont go period no matter how many referances they have.

Have fun everyone!!!